Chapter 59

Song: Start a Riot - DUCKWRTH & Shaboozey

"Lucifer!" Godric shouted. 

I tried to snap his neck but I was too drunk. I couldn't even teleport as he was holding me. Godric then set me down and I turned on my heels to see Lucifer was standing 5 feet away. I let out a giggle and waved at him to which he just eyed me.

"She went drinking and shopping in Hell. She's all yours now dude," Godric informed him. "Wow, so nice of you," I sarcastically replied. Godric then kissed the side of my head, "Behave," he ordered before disappearing. I looked to Lucifer who hadn't even spoken a word yet.

"Well, I'm going to go back," I spoke as I tried to form a portal but nothing happened. "Ventzel!" I spoke. Within seconds he appeared with a smile on his face. It then quickly dropped as he saw Lucifer to which he then got on one knee. 

"My Lord!" he greeted him.

"Get out of here," Lucifer ordered him to which Ven just disappeared. I folded my arms across my chest, "You're no fun. I just wanted to -" before I could finish, he threw me over his shoulder and started to walk up the stairs. I let out a giggle knowing my ass was fully showing since the skirt was short.

"We haven't done this in a while," I chirped. "Done what?" he asked.

"You carrying me around," I giggled. He then placed me in bed and tucked me under the blankets. 

"No! I don't wanna sleep," I whined as I bolted up from under the blanket. He then let out a sigh, "Well you have to," he informed me before trying to tuck me back in but I kept prancing around.

"No! I want to go back to the Red Drop club," I whined. 

He stopped for a moment but then smiled, "Fine. Let's go," he spoke as he helped me off the bed. Within a blink, we were standing outside. The guard bowed his head and quickly let us in. As we walked in, people started even more, not at me but rather at Lucifer.

Ignoring the stares, I made my way to the bar and drowned myself in drinks. Soon enough, I was completely shit face. I made my way to the dance floor and started to dance. Turning on my heels, I saw Lucifer sitting on a couch just eyeing me. I rolled my eyes and smirked as I walked up to him. 

I then grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch and onto the dance floor. Soon enough, he started to dance with me and I found myself giggling the entire time. He then spun me around and pulled me into his chest before we started to slow down with the music. My head against his chest and my ear to his heat. I could hear his heart beating slowly. His hands stayed on my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. Looking up I saw he had a small smile.

"Do you still love me after everything?" I asked. He seemed a bit taken back by my question as he stopped dancing. He then glide his thumb against my chin, "I will always love you no matter what," he softly spoke before planting a kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back and we spent more time dancing. He then placed the necklace I had thrown on his dresser around my neck.

"It's not cool to track people," I teased to which he rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I don't put you on a leash," he jokingly replied. "And make me your bitch even more? How will I ever survive," I laughed causing him to crack a smile. "Alright, I think it's time to head back home," he spoke as he grabbed my hand.

Demon me started to sober up a bit. He seemed to try to put me to bed really fast as if he was planning something.

"Okay, I'm getting tired," I faked yawn as I slowly started to blink as if I were sleepy. He held me close to him and flashed into my room. He then took off my heels before tucking me under the covers. I buried myself in my pillows and shut my eyes. After a few seconds, I pretended to fall asleep.