Chapter 67

I understand he was desperate to find me but it still shouldn't be an excuse. Just when I think things changed, it's back to shit. This is the first time he had actually cheated on me. The other times where I ran into him fucking other chicks, he and I weren't together.

Everyone finally finished and we all headed back to our home. Micah was in my car along with Lucifer in the passenger seat.

"So, anything else happened when I was gone?" I asked looking to Lucifer with a smile.

He shook his head, "Not really. Just tried to find you," Lucifer smiled as he grabbed my hand, "I miss you," he kissed my knuckles.

"I'm sure you did," my voice grew deeper with anger.

Lucifer's eyebrow rose, "I did. Why wouldn't I miss you?" he asked.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car behind the other guy's car. Everyone was just hanging out in front. Lucifer went to open his door but I shut the door back with my powers.

"I'm going to ask you one more time Lucifer," I spoke in a stern tone with my eyes darting at him, "Did you do anything when I was gone?" I asked.

He let out a sigh before locking eyes with me. "If you're referring to me doing something stupid, no. The entire time you were gone, I spent it searching for you," he replied in a stern tone.

This mother fucker looked me right in the eyes and lied.

I pulled up my phone and played the video. I watched as he watched the video and Micah also peeked over from the backseat to see the video. "Wow Lu," Micah mumbled as he turned away.

I then took my phone back and looked at Lucifer who was shocked. Not shocked at the video but rather shocked I found out.

"Sky, let me expl-"

Before he could finished, I punched him in the face and got out of the car. I walked passed everyone and went to walk inside but was yanked back.

"Let me explain!" Lucifer shouted as he held my wrist tight. "What's your excuse?" I hissed out as I yanked my hand out of his grip.

He then let out a sigh, "Look, I just needed to know where you were and she was the only one who could find someone in hundreds of realms. Sky please understand," he begged.

I nodded my hand, "I understand," I spoke in a soft tone before cupping his face, "But it doesn't excuse you for fucking someone then lying to my face about it," I growled before breaking his neck. His lifeless body fell to the floor and I walked up the driveway some more only to be turned around again.

"Sky, please. I'm-"

"No, you listen. I put up with a lot of your shit and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. We're suppose to get married Lucifer. We're suppose to live a happy life and grow our own family but now I see that isn't going to happen," I mumbled trying not to cry, "I can't marry someone who lies to me straight to my face after everything," I took off my ring.

"No, don't take off your ring," he pleaded but I ignored and threw it at him. I went to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me back around. I looked up as he was in his demon form which was my weakness.

"You're going to stand there and put this ring back on," he demanded in an inhumane voice. If this was any other day, I would of listened but it wasn't any other day. I wasn't intimidated by his demon appearance or felt attracted to him. I just felt angry and sad.

"Put the ring on," he demanded handing me the ring. I took the ring from him and held it in the palm of my hands. Staring at it, I then focusing my powers causing the wind blew and I channel all my powers before looking at him in his demon form. I stared at him and watched as his eyes widened and started to glow.