Chapter 57

Skylar POV

I set the book down and stood up. Letting out a deep breath, I closed my powers and focused my portal powers. Opening my eyes, I saw one led to an ocean and another led to a cornfield. I had formed two separate portals. Reaching out, I grabbed the blue rim of the portal and moved it around like a hula-hoop. 

I closed the ocean portal focused on the cornfield. I held my palms together and pulled them apart causing two portals. One was normal and the other looked to be a mirror portal. I grabbed the chair next to me and threw it in the mirror portal. The chair flew into the mirror portal but stopped after 3 seconds of flying. 

Reaching in, I felt around to see it was like a trap mirror. Leaving the chair inside, I walked out and used my telekinesis to move the chair and bring it out but it slammed against the portal as if it was trapped inside. I reached inside and pulled out the chair with no problem. It looked like I could only reach in and out of the trap mirror. I put the chair back into the mirror portal and focused on my ice powers. 

I froze the mirror portal over and shattered it to pieces causing ice to fall to the ground. I then mirror the original cornfield to see the chair was no longer there. I threw another chair into the mirror portal and merged the mirror portal together with the original one only for the chair to disappear. I pulled the portals apart to see the chair was still in the mirror one. 

I pulled the chair out of the mirror and placed it back down before closing all the portals. Whatever I put in the mirror portal will stay in the mirror portal as long as I don't destroy it. This is kind of overpowered considering that I could do anything with this power. I could expand the portal as well to any size I want.

What if I placed Earth inside a mirror portal. Or what if I wanted to take over or destroy Heaven or Hell, I could simply just put it in a mirror portal. Imagine the power I could hold between life and death.

"What are you thinking?" Godric asked causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I turned to see him looking at me from the doorway.

"Nothing," I lied with a smile. He shook his head with a chuckle as he walked up to me, "I know that look on your face. I've seen it before. You normally have it when you figured something out or have an idea so spill it," he ordered.

I let out a sigh, "Alright, alright. I was thinking what if I trapped Earth in a mirror portal or what if I put Heaven or Hell in there. I could also destroy it," I spoke.

"Yeah and you also flip the balance of things and not to mention end up killing everyone and everything," he spoke in a stern tone. I rolled my eyes, "It's not like I was going to really do it. It was just an idea," I mumbled.

"Sure it was. Now go get dress. I'm taking you a little business trip," he spoke as he teleported me into my room. I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked as I changed into a pair of ripped blue jeans and a white shirt.

"Well," he started off, "I run a private market," he stated.

I walked out of the bathroom with my eyebrow raised, "As in heroin?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "And pretty much any drug you could think of," he spoke before walking out of my room. I followed him downstairs to which he whistled. I watched as Finn, Harry, Marco, Ash, and Ryan emerged out of different rooms and trailed behind Godric.

We all walked out the out and towards a black SUV. Marco hopped into the driver's seat and Ryan took the passenger seat. I sat between Godric and Ash whilst Harry and Finn took the back. "By the way, I got this for you. I know your birthday past and I'm super late but happy belated birthday," Godric spoke as he passed me a black box.