Chapter 40

The door opened revealing a sleepy Isabella.

"What do you want?" her voice came out groggy as she tiredly rub her eyes. "Get dress. We're going out," I ordered her.

She let out a scoff and closed the door to which I used my powers to unlock it and enter myself. I watched as she turned around and eyed the door then at me.

"You didn't lock the door," I lied as I shut the door behind me. She let out a groan and walked to her bedroom to which I followed her. "We don't have any plans today so you can just leave," she mumbled as she got back into bed and buried herself under the covers.

I shook my head and pull the covers off of her only causing her to bolt up with anger. "We go have plans, now get up," I spoke in a stern tone. She rolled her eyes, "What's the plan? And what are you wearing?" she scoffed as she looked at my casual clothes.

I let out a sigh, "It's a surprise and I'm wearing something called casual clothes. It's very rare to the rich population and very common to the middle and lower class. You should try it some time," I smartly replied.

Her eyes was now flaring with anger. She then scoffed again, "Well it's ugly and disgusting."

I stared at her debating whether or not to slap the shit out of her. How could she say that? People actually wear clothes like this. Some couldn't even afford clothes and I think the outfit was freaking badass. I'm lucky to have clothes like this.

"You know what Isabella," I started off, "I forgive you for that bitch ass comment. I know you're probably mad at me for outshining you yesterday but it wasn't intentional. I didn't know what the dress looked like until I opened the bag that night and I thought you looked stunning by the way but, if you can't see then I'm sorry you have such low self-esteem. I don't care that you're my boss. I take a lot of shit from you but I wouldn't take this type of criticism especially since I'm the designer here," I spoke in a firm tone with my arms across my chest.

She sat there on the bed a bit shock at my response.

"Like I said, we have plans so you either get your ass in that shower or so help me God, I will drag you in there myself," I gritted through my teeth as I pointed to her bathroom. To my absolute surprise, she got off the bed and into the bathroom.

"Thank you," I shouted as I heard the pipe turned on. "Whatever," she shouted back a bit muffled.

It was clear she was brushing her teeth. Pulling out my phone, I located a iHop restaurant which was 15 minutes out of town. I then searched up for an arcade which was just 10 minutes away from the restaurant. Following that up, I found a close by pizza shop then a beach. After the beach, I would take her to the movies, then we have dinner at Red Lobster before coming home. I had it all planned out.

The shower turned on and a few seconds later, I could hear Isabella hopping in. Opening her closet, I saw a whole shitload of designer clothing. Mostly dresses and skirts. Going through her stuff, I pulled out a bikini, a casual light blue jeans, and a white shirt with a red plaid shirt and casual sneakers. Looking back to the bathroom, I heard the shower was still going. I quickly felt the back of her closet to see if it had a secret compartment but it didn't. I then started quietly looking around the room as proof of any links with her to the rocket but I didn't find anything. Her room was...normal.

"I'll be back. I'm going to grab something," I shouted, "I put your clothes on the bed," I informed her. "Alright. Just pull the door. Don't lock it," she shouted back.

Walking out her bedroom, through the living room and out the door, I pulled the door instead of locking it. I ran down the hall and down the stairs back to my room. Walking into the room, I saw Vincent chilling on the couch. "Back so soon?" he playfully spoke.