Chapter 44

The car came to a stop and we all got out the car before walking up to the entrance of a warehouse. As we got to the entrance we saw there was a padlock on it. Lucifer's fist lite up with flames as he got ready to punch through it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Charlie spoke in a playful tone. We all turned to see him smirking. "If you make noise let alone a bang, this whole place will explode," he spoke.

"Why would you even tell us that? I thought you want the explosion to happen," Grayson questioned. Charlie nodded, "I do but I want to watch it, not die."

Isabella scoffed, "Either way you're dead," she hissed before pushing the barrel of the gun against the back of his head. "Without a gun, you're nothing," he laughed. "True, but for now," she hit him in the back of the head with the gun causing him to groan in pain as he held his head, "I suggest you make this easier and play along," she ordered him.

Looking back to the padlock, I saw it needed his hand print, his eyes to be scanned and some pin. I looked back to Charlie to see him smirking. "You either open it or I stab you again like last time," I spoke gesturing to the spot I stabbed him last time.

"I don't care," he hissed.

A smirk rose to my face as I figured out a way I might get him to tell me. I formed a portal on the ground in front him which lead into the sky. Looking up, I saw the portal forming.

"Tell you what," you tell me the code and I wouldn't push you into the portal which the other side ends in the clouds," I pointed to the other portal in the sky high up. "You're going to have me in a continuous loop falling?" he laughed.

I shook my head with a smirk, "Nope. Once you go through the first one, I'm closing it so when you're falling down, you'll just hit the ground with a splat," I explained.

He let out a nervous chuckle, "You're lying."

"Let's see," I smirked as I flashed behind him and kicked him into the portal. I closed it and we all looked up to see him falling from the sky with a scream.

"To think he would give up by now," Isabella casually mumbled. Grayson shook his head, "He's your husband. With that speed he's falling, shouldn't he be burning up?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah but I kind of have a force field about him. I think we should step back a little," I mumbled. We all kept our eyes on the sky and moved from the spot Charlie was going to crash into.

"So...this is just to get him to talk right?" Grayson asked. I nodded, "Pretty much. I mean we could have gotten in there already. Lucifer could of just flashed in there or we read his mind for the code. It's just fun messing with an asshole," I shrugged to which they all nodded in agreement.

Charlie's scream became louder as he was coming closer to Earth's surface. "OKAY! I'LL TELL YOU!" he shoulder 25 feet up. Using my powers, I caught him in mid-air and placed him down to which he started to pant out breath. "Do you need more air?" Grayson jokingly replied to which I started forming about portal.

"Fuck you," he hissed as Grayson took his cuffs off.

Charlie scanned his eyes, his hands and entered the combination into the padlock causing the door to open. We cuffed him back up before walking inside. The door shut behind us and looking around the warehouse we saw missiles lined up 12 inches away from each other pointing upwards to the ceiling. The harder I looked at the ceiling, it was clear to see it could open.

"There's over 30 missiles here, how are we suppose to disarm all this?" Isabella shrieked. 

"Let me think," I mumbled as I looked around the room.