"It's okay. We were kids and it's a long story. Why are you here?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. My eyes widened as I realized Dex would be coming in any second.

"Shit," I hissed out. I then looked back up at him, "Do you have a personal connection with anyone and do you care if anyone dies in the workplace?" I quickly asked in a hush-tone. "No," he replied a bit curious by my question.

"You are a demon, right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay well we have to go now," I spoke as I got up from his lap and pulled him out the chair. Shots were soon started to fire and we all looked to the tinted glass to see Dex was killing some of Monte guys. Monte held his hand towards the glass towards Dex getting ready to do something.

I quickly held his hand causing him to glare at me. "I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt him. He's the CEO of the organization I work for," I informed him.

"It doesn't make a difference to me. He's interfering with -"

"Look, I'll talk to him. Just please don't do anything," I begged him. He glared at me a bit more before putting his hand down. "You have 1 minute," he gestured. I quickly thanked him and flashed behind Dex. Within a swift move, I disarmed him and sat him down in a chair. He tried to get back up but I quickly pushed him back down with my powers.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he shouted in anger. His eyes then trailed behind me and I looked to see Monte was behind me.

I let out a sigh before looking back to Dex, "Look, I can't let you kill him. He's an old friend and -"

"Fuck that. You're on a mission and you can't let this murderer live. He killed many innocent people. You're disgusting," Dex hissed as he looked to Monte. Monte let out a growl and went to walk towards Dex but I held my hand out causing him to stop.

"You better do something quick before I snap his neck," Monte growled.

I took a chair and sat in front Dex who was giving me the death stare. "You have a mission to complete. It doesn't matter if you know the person or not. You signed a contract with organization. Disobey the contract and you will be terminated along with the guys," he spoke in a stern tone.

My eyebrow rose, "Is that a threat?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No, simply just the truth."

I let out a sign, "Couldn't you just let this one slide. I -"

"No because he'll continue to kill. I know you know him but it still doesn't mean you should be protecting a killer," Dex scoffed.

"It's not just that," I mumbled as I leaned back in my chair. "Then what is it?" he asked.

I shook my head, "You wouldn't understand," I informed him as I stood up.

"Try me," he chuckled a bit amused.

"No, you really wouldn't understand. You're too human to understand," I mumbled as I looked down at him. Using my powers, I stood him up in front me. "So you're going to kill me?" he asked a but more amused.

Focusing my powers, I looked into his eyes and watched as his pupil started to glow as he was now being compelled. "You completed your mission. You kill Monte and the other leaders. The clean up crew came and fix everything. You will write your report and submit it. If anyone ask you any questions about this mission, you are to report to me. Do you understand?" I asked.

"I understand," he replied.

"Good. Now go home and finish the report, shower, and then head to bed," I ordered.

"Yes," he replied. His eyes stopped glowing and I watched as Dex walked out of the club. I stood their staring at the door. What the fuck had I just done? I just covered up for a killer! Old Sky would have killed him for killing others.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I quickly turned around before flipping the person over me and crouched down on top of them with my hand around their neck. My eyes then widened as I realized it was Monte.

"I'm so sorry," I quickly apologized as I got off him and helped him up. "Your reflexes are fast. How did you compel him? I know only certain Demons with great strength can do that," he admitted.

The sound of glass being stepped on echoed across the room and I looked to see some of the girls were still here along with some of Monte's guys.

"For fuck sake!!! Everyone go home. Eve, close the place down," Monte shouted in anger causing them to all scatter.

I turned on my heels to leave by a hand grabbed me before walking to the exit. I trailed behind him which he led us into the parking lot. We got into his car and he took off. He flashed us onto a lonely road and about half an hour, we pulled up to a gated house. Monte drove in and I looked around to see it was the house he had always lived in when he was a child. My old house was about 6 minutes away from his.