Epilogue

~ A year later ~

"You can't come in Shawn!" Aaliyah scolded Shawn as she held the door shut with her weight.

"It's important!" He says pounding on the door and she rolled her eyes.

"It's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony" she says before she moved and opened the door.

"I'll be quick" he says as he walked inside the hotel room and she stepped out.

"You're lucky I'm not in my dress yet" I say as he pulled me into his arms.

"Why are you upset?" He asks as he hugs me tightly and I sighed.

"I look fat in my dress. I look horrible" I cried and he laughed.

"I'm sure you don't look fat and even if you wore pyjamas I would still marry you" He says and he wiped my tears.

"Are you getting emotional over a dress?" He laughed as he held my face in his hands.

"It's your baby that's making me this hormonal" I say and he smiled.

Shawn had proposed just after my 20th birthday, it was beautiful. He took me all the way to Venice which was a beautiful place and I couldn't be more happier then to marry someone like him.

Following that we planned our small wedding and two months prior to the wedding I found out I was pregnant.

We both were over the moon and ecstatic, we both cried with so much joy when we found out. I couldn't have been happier then I was already.

Nothing mattered to me more than Shawn and this little baby.

"Are you sure I don't look fat?"

"No you don't look fat and you're not even showing yet at all" he says and I sighed.

"You will look beautiful as you always do, now please get ready so I can marry you and take you home" he says and I giggled.

"I love you" I breathed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you more" he says as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Will you get ready now?" He asks and I nodded with smile.

He then let go and bent down to be inline with my stomach. "Please let mommy get ready without being sick or an emotional wreck. I love you" he laughed as he placed a kiss to my stomach.

"Did you just call me an emotional wreck?"

"Of course not I was talking about me" he laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm going now and letting Aaliyah back in to get you ready okay?" He says and I nodded.

He opened the door and Aaliyah walked back inside shaking her head at him. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" He screamed down the hall as he left my room and I couldn't help but smile from his excitement.

"Time to get ready" Aaliyah sang as she started opening multiple boxes.
___

"You look beautiful honey" Karen smiles as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Adorned in a beautiful white silk dress, my hair done up and jewellery laying on the skin of my neck and wrists. I smiled at myself proudly to be here, on my wedding day marrying the man of my dreams.

"Thank you" I smiled at both Karen and Aaliyah who complimented me. 

I wondered if my mom was still here, how would it be. She would have helped me into my dress and cried a million times while repeatedly telling me I was beautiful. Alas I didn't have that as much as I maybe wanted but Karen was my mom now.