11

It was Saturday morning and I just finished eating breakfast and now was watching 'Brooklyn nine-nine' which was my favourite tv show of all time alongside 'friends'. My phone beeped and I glanced at it seeing it was a message from Shawn.

Shawn: Hey are you awake?

Me: yes

Shawn: I'm coming to pick you up, be ready.

Me: why?

Shawn: just relax and get ready

Me: what shall I wear?

Shawn: clothes

Me: why didn't I think of that? :0

Shawn: just keep it casual

Me: what is CaSuAL?

Shawn: fine, wear jeans and a shirt

Me: but I kinda want to wear a cute knit dress I brought...

Shawn: seriously just wear anything!

Me: you don't have to yell

Shawn: what?

Shawn: never mind, I'll be there in ten

I love annoying Shawn on our messages, which sometimes he liked but I'm pretty sure I was so annoying.

I rushed to my room and pulled out my grey knit dress and put on some black knee length socks. I looked at my hair which was so gross and I didn't have much time to do anything to it so I pulled it up into a pony.

By the time I was ready Shawn called me and told me that he was waiting in his car for me outside my apartment block.

His black jeep park literally right outside as soon I stepped out. I opened the door and lifted myself in which Shawn laughed at because it takes so much strength for me to get myself in.

"Stop laughing at me" I mumbled as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Sorry but you're cute trying to climb into my car" he says and I blushed but tried to hide it.

"I like your dress" he says and I smiled.

"Thanks, Oh my God! Feel the material of it, so soft" I say as I grabbed his hand and made him feel the material of my dress. His hand flattened as he felt the material on my thigh, stroking it softly.

"Wow that is so soft" he says and I grinned.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask him and he smirks before he drove off.

"We are going to my place" he says and my eyes widen.

"Why?"

"To have some fun" he says I could hear the teasing in his tone.

"Can you be specific?"

"You ask too many questions?" He says and I shook my head.

"Shawn" I say warningly and he shook his head.

"The last time someone said they're taking me to have fun, I was thrown down a staircase and was in leg cast for months" I say and he sighed.

"I'm taking you to my place because a few days ago after school you said you wanted to play video games. So I'm taking you with me and we can play the new one I brought" he says and my heart swelled.

He picks up on the small things I say which melts my heart. He was so adorable.

"Shawn, you are so adorable" I say and he chuckles trying to hide his grin.
-