47

Weeks flew by and now it was time to fly back to Canada to celebrate Christmas with Shawn's family. The last few weeks Shawn and I had got into a routine of our jobs and spending time together, some days he slept at mine.

Right now we were at the airport waiting to be picked up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before I stood up and follows Shawn. He held my hand the whole way even after security and baggage claim.

Once we walked out after all of that there was Landon and Ethan waiting for us.

"Athena!" Ethan screamed as he came running and jumping straight into my arms. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you" He says and we all awed before he let go and held my other hand.

"You all look a little family" Landon laughs and I froze for a second.

A family. Shawn and I haven't ever really even talked much about the future but I knew we were going stay together hopefully.

"I missed you" I say as I hugged Landon and then held Ethan and Shawn's hand again.

We all walked out as Landon dragged our cases to the car. Of course Ethan made me sit with him so the both of us sat at the back and Shawn sat in the front.

Ethan told me all about his dinosaurs and his new puppy that he loved so much. Shawn looked over at the both of us before giving me a smile.

By the time we even made it Shawn's moms house Ethan has fell asleep, so Shawn had to carry him inside and I helped Landon with the bags. "Shawn!" I could hear Karen's beaming voice from the outside.

I made it inside and she smiled brightly at me before giving me a tight hug. "We missed you a lot" She says and I smiled.

"I missed you guys too" I say before Aaliyah came hugging me and then a very energetic puppy. It was a Dalmatian puppy which was so adorable. I bent down and stroked it as the puppy licked my face and I giggled.

"Her name is Tyrannosaurus rex" Ethan says and I laughed at the Dinosaur name he had given her.

"But for short we call her Rex" Aaliyah says and I nodded.

"Both of you go freshen up and put your stuff away while I get you a snack" Karen says and we nodded as Shawn and I made our way up to his room with our stuff.

As soon as we got into his room Shawn went and face planted straight on to the bed. I laughed as I went and laid with him. I threw my arms and legs over him as he looked up at me. "Rina's in town and we have to go to her parents Christmas Eve party today" Shawn says and I nodded.

"We definitely have to otherwise she literally will kill us" I say and Shawn laughed.

"We can just relax and hang out before we have to get ready and go to her party" Shawn says and I nodded.

I puckered my lips and Shawn grinned before pressing his lips to mine. "Eww" we heard a voice making us immediately break apart to see Ethan.

"Ethan what are you doing?" Shawn asks and Ethan ran all the way and jumped onto Shawn who groaned in pain. Then Ethan rolled in between us looked up at me. "Hiiiii" he says as he pressed his face into my arm.

"Hiiiii" I drawed out like him and he giggled.

"Ethan what are you doing here?" Shawn asks.

"I want to play with Athena" he says and I smiled pinching his little cheeks.

"Of course I'll play with you" I say and he clapped his hands before getting off the bed and grabbing my hand pulling me with him.
____

It was now the evening and I had spent most of my time playing with Ethan because he would not let go of me. However he had to go to bed but cried because he wanted to stay up. After he went to bed Aaliyah did my makeup for me because Shawn and I were going to Rina's for her Christmas Eve party at her parents house.