6

The bell went and finally it was time to leave, I checked my phone seeing a message from Shawn to tell me he's outside the school.

I swung my bag on my shoulder and grabbed my books holding them tightly as I left my class. I smiled at my teacher before walking out of the class and down the halls.

As I was walking someone literally pushed me so hard into the lockers making me drop my books on the floor. My shoulder literally was pushed into the handles on the metal steel lockers and it really hurt.

I winced in pain as I went to pick up my books, I had to bite my lip to prevent me from letting out a sob. My arm was in so much pain, who knew getting shoved into a locker would hurt so much.

Ow. It really hurt.

I walked down the steps and Shawn's car was parked right in front and he was leaned against the car. He smiled when he seen me and an instant smile was plastered on my face when I seen him.

"Hey" I greeted him as I stood in front of him.

"Hey" He says before he opened the door for me and helped me up into the car. I winced because of my arm and Shawn raises his eyebrow at me.

"Are you okay Athena?" He asks and I nodded.

"Yes just tired you know" I say as I slowly strapped myself in.

He got into the car and buckled himself in before he drove off. "So you start work in two hours so, I thought we could stop for some ice-cream if you want?" He says.

"I would love to!" I exclaimed and he smiled before he drove to a small ice-cream parlour.
___

We both got out of the car and walked side by side into the ice-cream parlour.

"They have the best coffee ice-cream" he says and my eyes lit up seeing all of the different flavoured ice-cream.

"Oh my God they have peanut butter! And salted caramel! Strawberry my favourite!" I exclaimed as I stared at all the different mouth watering flavours.

Shawn ordered us both ice-cream and then we sat down on the cute benches they had outside.

Shawn sat right next to me and we both had our ice-creams. "This is the best strawberry ice-cream I've ever had" I says as I took another spoonful.

"Try it" I say scooping some for Shawn and shoving it straight into his mouth before he could object.

Suddenly his face dropped, "I'm allergic to strawberry" he says and I gasped.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Shawn!" I yelled before placing my tub down on the table and he does the same.

I was panicking right now, allergies can be bad. What if something really bad happens to him?

"Shawn what happens if you do eat it?" I ask him and he starts coughing slightly.

"My face and tongue starts swelling normally" he says and right now my heart was pounding out of my chest in fear.

I had no idea what to do except panic.

I placed my hands on his face to see if it was swelling which it thankfully wasn't. "Let me see your tongue?" I say and he stuck his tongue out.

"It doesn't look swollen thankfully" I say and then his eyes started closing.

"Don't die on me! Shawn" I say shaking him literally on the verge of crying.

I pulled his face down almost cradling half of him in my arms. "Do you have any special medicine I can get you or something?" I ask him and he was quiet for a minute before he started laughing.