25

Mild Trigger Warning.
*

Today was Friday and my last finals exam was over, I was so happy that it was over now and I had time for a long break. Shawn and I were going out to a nice dinner tonight, in celebration of my finals being over and him actually getting promoted at work. So it was a happy double celebration.

Big Bear: I'm waiting baby bear :)

Me: I need to get my volleyball things from the locker room, I'll be right out big bear ♥

I giggled before shoving my phone into my bag and making my way into the girls locker room. I left my volleyball kit in there which I needed to take home today, as I didn't have to do volleyball anymore since it was near the end of school.

The locker room was quiet like normal there was only one other girl getting something out. I hummed as I went to my locker and opened it pulling out the back bag.

I turned around and immediately jumped when I seen Grant standing right in front of me. "Jesus, you scared me" I laughed nervously.

"What are you doing in here this is the girls locker room?" I asked as I tried to move to the side.

"Just dropped in to see you" He says and I was confused for a second.

"Okay well nice to see you, but I have to go" I say trying to get past but he moved the same why I did which prevented me from leaving.

"How were the finals?" He asks.

"Great, hope yours went good too. But if you would just let me get past" I say and he laughs.

"What's the rush?" He smirks and I had an uneasy feeling being around him especially in a empty locker room.

"By the way I really like your skirt" he says as his eyes scanned my skirt, I gulped uncomfortably.

"Um- thanks but if you'll excuse me" I said as polite as ever to get passed.

"In a rush to see you boyfriend? Waiting out there for you" He says and I just ignored his comment trying to get past him.

This time he had caught my arm and forcefully pushed my whole body back into the metal lockers. My heart was rapidly pounding against my chest as he held a tight grip on me. This was not happening.

"You know since the day I laid eyes on you, I just wanted to take you there and then" he says as he pushed my bag on to the floor which had my phone in. There was no way I could into it now, my body was trembling as his face neared mine.

"How your soft milk skin would taste" he whispers with his lips touching my ear.

"Pleas stop, let me go" I say as I tried shoving at him but he held my body tightly against the lockers.

My heart pounded rapidly against my ribcage as I looked into his evil dark eyes. A tear dropped from my eye as I was in pain from the grip he was holding on me.

"Stop? No way. I'll show you some real pleasuring skills" he says as his rough lips touched my jaw. My head bumped his making him grunt as his head moved back.

"Let go if me now!" I screamed so loudly that it echoed and I hoped that someone from the outside would hear.

He laughed devilishly as he placed his hand around my neck. "Make another sound and I'll strangle you" he laughed as his hand tightened around my neck which was tightening my chest as my breathing was becoming suffocated.

"That's a good girl" he whispered as I whimpered when his lips were touching my neck. My eyes spilling with tears as I was feeling so dirty.

"Please stop" I whispered and he just laughed as his actions continued.