31

"Please don't leave" I cried into his neck and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry but I'll be back super quickly" he says with his hand rubbing my back.

"Shawn stay" I whispered and he sighed.

"Babe it's only two days"

"Only two days my ass" I mimicked and he laughed.

"Honestly time will fly by quickly and you have so much to do in those two days. Getting an outfit for your graduation and also helping my mom plan Ethan's birthday" he says and I sighed.

"Keep yourself busy and you'll be fine, and I promise I'll call you like 37 times a day" he says and I laughed.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I say and he sighs.

"I'm going to miss you too but I'll back super quick you won't even realise I went" he says and I shook my head.

We stood just hugging each other for a few minutes before he lifted my chin up and kissed me multiple times. He hands carefully holding my face as he pressed loads to kisses to my lips and the he smothered my face and neck in loads of kisses and I giggled before he let go.

"That should be enough to last you for the two days" he says and I grinned.

"I have to go but but I'll be back super quick, I love you so much" he says hugging me again tightly.

"I love you more" I whispered before I yanked him down and kissed him.

"Please hurry!" I say and he laughs before nodding. I hugged him tightly and gave him one last kiss before I opened the door to let him leave. I watched him leave and sighed sadly.

I walked to the couch with a frown and face planted straight into my pillow. "Cookie!" I called out and the energetic puppy came running as he jumped on me.

He was so hyper jumping on me and licking me, I squealed and kept moving my face away as he then settled down in my lap. "Let's take you for a walk maybe we can stop to see Shawn's mom" I say as I went to change out of my pjs.
___

Once I was changed I took Cookie for a walk and he loved the fresh air and I enjoyed it too, but I was definitely missing Shawn. We normally took Cookie for walks in the evening after dinner but I was doing today.

I had to take a cab to see Karen because I couldn't drive and she lived too far for me to walk with Cookie. I fed him a few treats so he would behaviour durning the cab ride. I know Shawn would yell at me if he knew how many treats Cookie was getting.

We made it and I rang the doorbell, Aaliyah opened the door and squealed when she saw Cookie. She hugged me and then she bent down and he immediately jumped at her and she cuddled him. "Awe he's so adorable" she cooed as she scratched behind his ears.

He started barking like crazy which made Landon sprint over. Then Ethan came he squeezed his way in between Landon and Aaliyah before he smiled at me.

"Hi" he beamed as he jumped to give him a hug and my heart warmed.

"Hey cutie" I smiled as I pinched his cheeks making him shy away.

"Ah I see you've come alone without my dumbass overprotective brother" Landon says and he gave me a hug and I laughed.

"Yes I've came without him today but I'm so bored and lonely without him" I say and they all laughed.

We went into the living room and I sat on the couch as they all sat in the floor playing with Cookie. Also because Cookie loved attention he had no problem jumping at them three who were in awe with the energetic puppy.

I took my phone out to send a picture to Shawn to show obsessed Cookie was with his siblings.

"Hello Athena" Karen said as she walked in and I stood up to hug her.

"This cutie must be Cookie" she petted him before she directed me to the kitchen with her.

"So I need help on ideas for Ethan's birthday party, I'm just doing a small one at home" she says and she handed me her laptop to look at the ideas she had.

"Maybe a dinosaur theme because he loves dinosaurs" I suggest and she nodded.

"I put an order in already through the local bakery for a dinosaur themed cake and cupcakes" she says.

"That's a good start. Now decoration and food" I say and she nodded.

"Well Landon's sorting out the food for the party and Aaliyah's sorting out the invitations for Ethan's school friends" she says and I nodded.

"I just need some decoration ideas and what I should get" she says.

"Maybe like his favourite coloured streamers, banners and balloons. It's going to be nice since you're having it in the back yard in the sun. Maybe you could add like a photo back drop" I say and she nods typing everything down.
____

I spent most of my time with Karen planning Ethan's birthday party before we all had dinner. They all loved having Cookie over and Ethan didn't even want to let him go, he cried and begged Karen that he wanted to keep Cookie. I promised that he could watch him one of the days but I felt so sorry for Ethan but Karen said maybe in a few years not yet.

I made it home and fed Cookie before I changed my clothes and I crawled into bed with Cookie curled with me too before I decided to call Shawn.

"Hey babe" he answered and my heart beamed after I heard his voice.

"Hey how are you? Did you get there safely?" I asked.

"Yep made the flight on time and I got here safely, you tell me how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good. I'm just in bed with Cookie. Have you eaten?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I went for a nice lunch and we outside because of the sun it was nice" he says.

"That's good. I had dinner at your mom's and we both planned Ethan's birthday party together" I say.

"That's nice"

"Did you see the picture I sent? They all loved Cookie and he loved them" I say.

"I seen but I was a bit busy to reply" he says.

"It's okay, I miss you so much though" I say and he sighs.

"I miss you more, I have no one to cuddle with me tonight" he says and I awed.

"Only two days and the you'll be back. You'll be back in time for Ethan's birthday and then the week after my graduation" I say excitedly.

"I can't wait to see my princess up there in a hat and gown" he says and I grinned.

"Looking all smart and grown up" he says and my cheeks flushed.

"Ah stop"

"You have to get a good outfit because I'll be teaching the lessons when we get home" he says and I gasped.

"Maybe I'll teach you a thing or two" I teased and I could his gasp.

"Did you just-? Wow I see you getting out of hand these days" He says and I giggled.

"Watch when I get back home" he says in stern yet playful tone and I laughed.

We spent most of the night talking and before I knew it I fell asleep while on the phone to him...
*
*
*
Q: How is everyone? I know the story is slightly poop rn but I'm getting to the build up slowly sooo...