13

(A/N- Athena's outfit, sorry if you don't like it.)

S H A W N-

I checked my hair in the rear view mirror and then got out of my car with another bunch of flowers in my hands. It has been such a long time since I've done anything like this, I was extremely nervous and more nervous taking Athena out. I'm hoping I don't mess it up with her because I really do like her.

I fixed my shirt and stood up straight as I rang her doorbell. I hear her tiny squeaks which sounded like she was nervous and then footsteps before the door opened.

My eyes nearly fell out of my sockets when I saw Athena.

Oh my God.

She was so beautiful, like always. But today she looked so different. She had her hair nicely curled and she had the sexiest red dress on ever. Her beautiful tan legs showing through and the rest of her exposed skin just glowing.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, my breath was caught in the back of my throat.

I had butterflies in my stomach, I felt like I was sixteen again. The feelings and the excitement bubbling inside of me, and other things were getting excited too.

She looked so beautiful and I couldn't believe she was mine.

"Shawn?" She whispered waving her small hand in front of my face.

"Y-yes" I stuttered unable to speak because I was taken away by her.

She let me inside and I turned to watch her close door. That dress complimented her body, and her curves were all showing off the right way.

I just want to push her up against the wall right now and...

"I'm just going to put my shoes on" she says which cut my thoughts off and I nodded as I stood in one
place.

I placed the flowers down and brushed my palms against my jeans because they were sweating. My head lifted up as her small heels clicked on the floor.

She had a long coat which she was putting on which confused me.

"Why are you putting that on?" I ask her.

"Just um- because I've never wore anything like this so I don't know" she mumbled and I shook my head walking over to her.

"You look beautiful and you shouldn't have to cover up your beauty" I say as I unzipped the coat taking it off for her.

"Plus I want everyone to see what a pretty girl I'm taking to dinner tonight" I wink at her and she blushes.

"Stop" she says shying her face away from mine but I grabbed her soft hand and pulled her into me. I hugged her small body tightly against me.

"Now lets go before we don't end up going" I say and she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't we go?" She asks.

Because I want to stay here and fuck you. My mind answers.

"Never mind, lets go" I say and she nods grabbing her purse and I held her hand as we left her apartment.
____

I parked my car and helped her out of the car, she fixed her dress before she smiled up at me. She linked her arm with mine and her body was pressed against me as we walked inside the restaurant.

Everyone's eyes were immediately on us, well Athena. The waiters all staring at her shamelessly and even some immature boys who were in one corner. Their eyes raking her up and down, I had a sudden urge of jealously rush through me.