45

"Shawn pleaseeeee" I whined and he shook his head.

"Pretty please" I say again and he shook his head again and I huffed.

I brought a face painting kit and I wanted to try it on Shawn but he wouldn't let. 

I walked over to him and pushed myself in between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please please please" I say and he shakes his head again.

"I'm already taking you to the fair and I'm not having my face painted by you" He says and I frowned.

"Please Shawn please, if you love me" I say as I poured and looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Don't you dare use that face-" before he could finished I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pressed my lips to his making him shut up. His hands fell to my hips as our lips moved softly against each other's. This is the first time I had kissed him in months.

I broke away and our foreheads rested on each others as we looked into each others eyes. "Please" I whispered and he sighed.

"Fine but noting too crazy please" he says and I  nodded.

I knew that would work.

I smirked before I let go of him and ran into my bed room to grab the new kit that I brought. I came back and laid out all of the colours and brushed before using my bunny head band to brush back Shawn's hair.

"You already look so cute" I say and he grins before puckering his lips for another kiss and I press mine lightly to his before starting.

I made him look like a bunny with pink rosy cheeks and a pink nose and some black whiskers, and the headband was bunny ears so it completed the look. "I love it! Oh my God!" I squealed before grabbing a mirror from my drawer and showing it to him.

His jaw dropped as he looked up at me, "You don't like it?" I ask looking at him intently.

"I-I love it, babe it's amazing" he says and I cheered as I took a picture of him on my phone.

"Now go and get dressed while I wash this off" he says.

"Wait you're going to wash it off? Already? Wear it to the fair" I say and he sighed.

"Okay but I'm not wearing the ears" he says taking them off.

I raced to my room to change into my outfit which was just all black and then I decided to wear the bunny ears. I put some shiny glitter on my cheeks before I put my shoes on.

"I'm ready to go!" I yelled as I ran out of my room and straight into Shawn, the both of us stumbling to the ground. I just laughed as I pushed myself off him and helped him up before we both started laughing.

"I want to get a pet bunny now" I say looking at Shawn and shook his head.

"You have me you don't need a bunny" he says and I shook my head.

"I want a real cute fluffy bunny" I say and he scrunched his nose up rubbing it against my cheek and I giggled before pushing him off.

"Let's go" He says taking my hand and dragging me along with him.
_____

We made it to the New York Halloween fair, the smell of food, roasted marshmallows and pumpkin. The park was busy full of people and children running around everywhere.

Shawn held my hand tightly so I didn't get lost in the crowds of people. We made our way to the first ride which was the Ferris wheel I dragged Shawn to.

We were strapped into the seat and the heavy metal bar rested on us. I linked my arms with Shawn and then rested my head on his arm as we started going higher.