14

I was so happy today because me and Shawn the last few weeks had been getting closer with each other. He is always really flirty and always tries sneaking in a few kisses every time he sees me.

We've bonded a lot and I've become more comfortable around him, since we've been on a couple of dates. I have been getting so comfortable with him which is great for the both of us. Shawn is helping me and is going in easy, he doesn't force me

Today, I had a volleyball game which me and my team had been practicing for weeks. Shawn was coming to watch me which the thought was already making me nervous.

I changed into my gear and tied up my hair before I looked at my watch. The game starts in twenty minutes and I might have a few spare seconds to see Shawn.

I crept out of the locker room, it wasn't like they would notice I had disappeared anyway. I walked into the gym and I looked to see if I could see Shawn amongst of the people. I doubt I could even see Shawn between the sea of people flooded on the benches.

What if he didn't come?

I jumped when a pair of arms went around my waist, but I looked up to see Shawn.

"Shawn! You need to stop creeping up behind me" I say and he laughed.

"I thought you weren't going to make it" I say and he shook his head.

"How could I miss your game? Of course I was going to come" He says and my heart swelled.

"Thank you for coming it means a lot" I say and he hugged me tightly.

"I'll be watching, good luck princess" he says and I smiled before letting go.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his arms before pressing a kiss to my lips, catching me by surprise. My cheeks flushed as I looked up at him.

"Good luck kiss for you, now go out the and win" he says.

I hugged him and then let go, I felt his hand on my ass as he gave me a push. I gasped as I looked at him and he just winked. I had a wide grin on my face before I ran back to the locker room where my team was. I made sure my laces were tightened properly before I stood up and walked out with my team.
-

"The winning team is Evergreen High!" Was announced and people started cheering and clapping. My team all did a big group hug but I was obviously was left to the side, just standing their awkwardly while they all squealed.

Well, I got a high-five off some kid while I was walking back to the locker rooms to change.

I changed and grabbed my bag before walking out of the locker room and stood there was Shawn. He immediately pulled me into a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so proud of you" he says and that one sentence brought my heart so much happiness and warmth.

"Are you going to cry?" He asks and I shook my head.

"It's just no one has ever said that to me before" I say and he smiles at me.

"I'll always be proud of you" he says and I wanted to cry even more but I didn't. I just wiped away the tear that was hanging in the corner of my eye.

"You're so adorable" he laughs before he hugged me really tightly and was tickling me, making me giggle and try pushing him away.

"I'm taking you back to my place and where we are going to relax and order some food" he says and I grinned.

"Can we play video games?" I ask.

"Are you sure? Because last time you were pissed at me" he laughs and I groaned.

"Fine but don't get mad at me. Lets go celebrate now" he says grabbing my hand and we walked out of school together happily.
_____

Shawn carried me inside and I was begging for him to put me down but he wouldn't. He carried me into the living room and threw me on to the couch, a shriek left my mouth when he came crashing on top of me.

"You're crushing me Shawn!" I yelled and he laughed rolling off me and right on to the ground. But his hand grabbed my arm and pulled me on to the ground with him. I pulled me right on top of him and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"What are you doing Shawn!" I say and all he did was laugh rolling us over.

I on the floor looking up at him and his was towering over me. His fingers tickling my sides making me laugh uncontrollably, I was extremely ticklish. Literally everything tickles me so Shawn always tickled me whenever he could.

He leaned down and placed some kisses on my neck and brushing his nose against my neck.

"Stop! Shawn! You're-" I was cut off when he pressed his lips to mine. His hands were now placed on each side of my head. My head was placed on the back of his neck as his lips moved slowly against mine.

"Now lets eat some Chinese and then play video games" he says as he broke away and I nodded.
-

"You're a cheater" I yelled.

"Shawn you keep killing me! This is not fair!" I screamed at him trying to shove him.

"You are so competitive" he laughed as he pushed me away.

I stood up and blocked the TV, my arms spread out and I kept moving side to side so he couldn't see.

"You're like a angry bunny it's so cute" he says as walked up to me and pulled me away from the tv.

"This is why I decided no more video games for you" He says and I frowned.

"Let's watch a movie now because I'm scared you're going to break my tv" he says and I made an angry face at him.

"I think I should go home it's getting late and we'll see each other tomorrow anyway" I say and he sighed.

"Why don't you just stay the night?" He asks and I looked down at the floor.

"Because I'm not comfortable just yet" I say

"I'll sleep on the couch?" He suggests.

"Soon, I promise I will stay but just not today" I say and he nods...