19

Mature Content*
*
Shawn gave me his bathroom to get ready in because I said I needed space. I put on the dress that he kindly brought for me, it was a really nice flattering dress. I just put my hair up in a bun and applied some lipgloss, I didn't know we were going somewhere this fancy so I wasn't really prepared. I did the best that I could to look nice.

I sprayed my perfume but clearing all my stuff back into my bag and then leaving the bathroom. Shawn was sat on his bed putting his shoes on when I walked in. His eyes looked up at me and he smirked at me as his eyes scanned me. I looked away before putting on my shoes, I wish I brought heels if I had known.

"Ready?" He asks and I nodded as I stood up and went to him.

"You look amazing, like always. So beautiful" he says and I grinned widely but I couldn't helped it, he was so great at compliments.

"I'm so bad at giving compliments" I say and he laughed.

"No you're not sometimes you can do it" He says

"Well that's only when I don't realise, like I'm on the spot right now so my brain is mushing" I say.

"Just try" he says and I shrugged.

I looked at him, wearing a nice crisp maroon shirt. With classic black jeans. His hair all fluffed and curly, he looked great. His face as nice and bright, with that perfect smile of his. With a display of his perfect white teeth aligned. I studied his face for a few seconds trying to think of something to say. 

"Um- I like your-your hairy arms!" I exclaimed and he looked at me weirdly.

"No- I don't meant that. I uh- I'm sorry. My brain freaks out sometimes and stupid stuff comes out of my mouth" I say and he just laughed.

"It's fine Athena, I know it will come to you" He says and I just avoided any awkward eye-contact between us. But he pulled me into him and kissed my cheek, making me giggle as his lips tickled my skin.
_________

We made into a nice but quiet restaurant, it was cozy and dim. Shawn's arm was around my waist as we walked inside and were taken to our seats, which was a nice booth.

"Wow this place is so nice" I say as I looked out of the window which was casting over a park.

"I love the great view" he says and I nodded looking at the sunset dimming down. The orange gleaming glow cascading throw the windows.

I looked at Shawn who was only looking at me, "You're not even looking" I say and he smirked at me.

"I like the golden view in front of me" he winks at me and I clicked that he was talking about me, which my cheeks blush as a smile grew on my face.

"You're so smooth, how are you so good at this?" I says and he laughs.

"Just a natural handsome charmer, I guess" He says and I agreed.

"To be honest I think all the Mendes boys are real charmers" he says and I awed. 

"My younger brother Landon literally girl magnet, all the girls loved him. Ethan the little one is tracing in his steps, with the amount of playdates he goes on" Shawn says and I giggled while I was looking at the menu.

"Well, I guess they're both taking after their older brother" I say while my eyes scanned the menu. I heard no response, making me look up to see Shawn grinning like a weirdo.

"Why are you smiling like that? You look like a chipmunk" I say and he laughs.

"Because you complimented me" he smirks proudly.