24

My eyes opened to see Shawn's face right in front of mine. I was done being mad at him, the rest of the night ended with clothes on the floor and marks on our skin. I blushed just thinking about it, I shook my head and stretched.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking back down at Shawn. His eyes opened and he smiled up at me, before he yanked me back down into him. He wrapped his arms around me and squished me tightly. "Your like a big cuddly bear" I murmured into his chest and he laughed.

"I'll be big bear and you can be my baby bear" He says and my heart beamed.

"I like that a lot big bear" I grinned and he chuckles.

"I like it too baby bear" he says and I snuggled up in his arms.

"Let's have a shower, have breakfast and then you can get some studying done" he says and I nodded.

We both got out of bed and both of our bare bodies shivering from the cool breeze. We both went into the bathroom and for the second time my eyeballs almost fell out at the huge mark Shawn left. He was never going to stop even though I told him not to do it where it was visible.

"Don't use up all of my shampoo" I scold him and he just shrugs.

We had our warm shower which consisted of Shawn washing my hair but me running out when he wanted me to do his. The truth is I was just too lazy to do, also him being so tall I might end up getting shampoo in my own eyes.

I made breakfast while Shawn was getting out of the shower. He emerged into the kitchen after a few minutes and kissed me before sitting down. I placed the plates of breakfast and coffee down for the both of us. "While you study I'm going to watch the hockey game on tv" He says and I nodded.

We ate breakfast and then I went into my room to study while Shawn was in the living room watching the game.

I didn't even feel like studying, I wanted to go outside because it was nice a sunny. Maybe go for a walk in the park and get some ice-cream. That's what I wanted to do but I was stuck inside studying.

However, I did stare at the windows for like twenty minutes lost out of my train of thought.

I need to study now. I mentally scolded myself as I got out my books.

I let out a big sigh before I stood up and walked into the living room. "What are you doing here go back and study" Shawn says.

"I'm taking a break" I say.

"Already? You've only opened your book and the last twenty minutes you were sat in silence" he says and I groaned because he knew me so well.

"I don't feel like studying, I want to go out and get ice-cream" I say as I stood in front of him. He sat up and held my hands placing a kiss on the back of both my hands.

"You study properly, and I mean really study hard. Then I'll take you out to get ice-cream" he says and I nodded.

"Now get your little ass back in there and study" he says turning me around and his large palm hitting my behind. I yelped as I glared at him walking out but he only laughed.

I need to study.

I went back into my room and sat at my desk, opening my chemistry questions. I glanced at the questions but I was totally blanked out.

I want a puppy. A cute one with huge eyes- "Athena I hope your actually studying in there" Shawn yells which cut off my thinking about a puppy. I shook my head and looked at my textbook.

However, after ten minutes I was back into the living room and Shawn laughed at me. "I can't focus" I say and he shook his head before standing up.

"Can't even watch the game in peace because of you" he shook his head before grabbing my hand dragging me back to my room.

He sat down and pulled me into his lap before he picked up the flashcards with questions on them.

"I'll quiz you and every time you get a question I will reward you with a kiss. But if you get it wrong you have to stand up until you get the next question right" he says and I nodded because this was a good deal.
_______

I managed to get through his quiz and also make some more notes. Shawn kept me in his arms the whole time and I actually managed to get work done, if I was getting sidetracked he would pinch me or playfully bite my shoulder.

"Now I can take you for some ice-cream because you studied" he says and I jumped up excitedly.

We put our shoes on and decided to walk to a ice-cram place to get some ice-cream because the weather was so nice. Shawn held my hand as we walked through the busy streets of people.

"My mom wants you to come over for dinner again" He says and I smiled.

"She does?" I say and he nods.

"She really liked you" he says and I was in relief they liked me, I was worried they wouldn't because I was so young for Shawn.

"Also Aaliyah wants to go to the mall with you and do girl stuff" he says and my heart beamed.

"Really?" I ask him excitedly and he nodded.

"So exciting! I definitely will after the finals week is over" I say.

"Have you thought about colleges?" He asks.

"I don't really want to go to a college, because I found this really great writers internship. It starts at the end of the year and it's a one year contract, if they like you then you will be sent to the head department in New York" I say and he smiles.

"That's great, do whatever you want to do I won't stop you" He says.

"What if I make it to New York, will you come with me?" I ask reluctantly looking up at him. He was silent for a second but hesitantly looking for an answer.

"Well, we can cross that bridge when it comes. Let's not worry about it now" he says and I shrugged.

I know I still had a year but what if I did have to move to New York? Would he move with me? Will we have a long-distance relationship or will all this be over? My mind was racing with things I didn't have to worry about now.

"Don't worry about it" he says almost reading my thoughts before he patted my cheek.

We walked into the ice-cream shop and Shawn brought me ice-cream which I devoured quickly on our walk, so Shawn let me share some of his.

"I'm so worried about my finals, I just feeling like somethings going to happen or I'll mess it up and fail" I say and Shawn shook his head.

"Don't say that, you know you will do good. You're so smart princess, nothing will go wrong" he says reassuringly and I sighed.

"You will do fine" he says pressing his cold lips to mines.

"I'll race you to the swings" he says and a grin appeared on my face before I bolted towards to the swings...