46

I woke up wrapped up all in Shawn's arms. His sleeping face is something I have missed a lot except he looks like a bunny now. My fingers traced over his face as he slept peacefully and as my finger traced over his lips he opened his mouth and but my finger.

"Shawn!" I yelled and he started laughing with his eyes closed.

"I didn't even bite you that hard" he defends and I grabbed his hand.

"I'll show you how hard you bit me" I say and I bit his and he shrieked.

"ATHENA! Owww!" He yells with his eyes wide open now glaring at me.

"I didn't bit you that hard" he says and I grabbed his hand kissing the area I bit.

"That's it" he says and I shrieked letting go as I was about to get off the bed but he yanked me by the arm pulling me back. I screamed as he rolled on top of me and started tickling me.

"St-st-op!" I barely could even say anything as I was choking on my laughs. Shawn grinned as he continued tickling me and my stomach was in so much pain from laughing.

He finally stopped and I was trying to catch my breath back. I took a deep breath before looking at Shawn and then started laughing again but had to clutch my stomach because I was laughing way too much.
_____

After we had breakfast we had to go to the store and get the remover to take of Shawn's face paint. He held my hand as we walked around the store looking for his remover. So many people were giving us weird looks because of Shawn's face.

I let go his his hand as I went to grab the bottle off the shelf.

"We should get some candy, I want some sour jellies" I say as I walked all the way to the candy section putting different packets and flavours of candy into the basket.

"Do you want some chocolate?" I turned around to ask Shawn and he was nowhere to be seen. I walked out of the aisle I was in and then looked between all the other ones calling his name.

"Athena" I heard my name be called and Shawn walking over to dump something into basket. I turned the box over to see it was a box of condoms, I looked up and Shawn and he just smirked walking away.

I shook my head and follows after him as we went to get more snacks because we were having a stay-in lazy day today.

"Are done?" He asks and I nodded looking at the over filling basket.

I paid and then we headed back home to clean Shawn's face and also start our lazy day in. As soon as we got home Shawn took the paint remover and wiped off his bunny.

I start putting out all of snacks and candy on the table and then grabbing all my pillows and blankets setting it on the couch. I went to my room and changed my clothes into my pyjamas and then saw Shawn with his face back to normal.

"Why are you wearing pyjamas?" He asks.

"Because we're having a lazy day in so we need to get comfortable" I say.

"I like them" he says eyeing the new silk pyjamas o was wearing.

"They are really soft" I say as stretched out his hands feeling the soft material.

"You can change if you want too" I say and he shook his head.

"I don't have any pyjamas, I'll only be in my boxers" he says.

"I'm not complaining" I winked at him and he raised his eye brow before a smirk fell onto his lips.

He went to say something but I quickly spoke, "I'm going to go and set the movie up" I say as walked past him but his arm extended out pulling me into him, I giggled as his lips attacked my neck and then he let me go.

We both were on the couch and I had my legs draped across Shawn's lap as the movie played. "Athena?" Shawn says and I hummed.

"How do you feel about celebrating Christmas with my family?" He asks and my head shot up to look at him.

"I would love to" I say and he smiled.

"I guess were going back to Canada for Christmas then" he says and I smiled.

"I miss Ethan and Aliyah, actually I miss everyone" I say and he smiled.

"They miss seeing you too and I brought Ethan a puppy" he says.

"Really!" I exclaimed

"He kept crying for one so I just brought him one" Shawn says.

"Aw that's adorable" I say and he smiles.

We carried on watching the movie and finishing most of the snacks. Shawn's fingers traced the skin of my thigh and it was giving me goosebumps from his warm touch.

He slowly changed positions and now was laying on me. I looked up at him wiggling my eyebrows at him and he smirked before pressing his lips to mine. My hands rest at the back of his neck as he pressed his lips to mine and continued moving against me.

I smiled into the kiss and my hands trailed up and down the back of his neck as I played with some of his curls. Then his lips trailed to my jaw as he finally settled at my neck and his lips started kissing down.

I ran my hands through his hair as he was kissing me and then he came back up kissing my lips again. "I love you so much" he says as he kept his lips pressed to mine.

I didn't say anything back but he understood I wasn't ready to saying anything yet. His hands cradled my face and he kept his lips on mine before he pulled away and his lips were swollen.

"I think we should go open that pack of condoms" he winks and my cheeks blushed.

"Maybe we should" I smirked as he wasted no time lifting me up, I laughed as he carried me to room. I giggled as he started kissing me again and his hands roaming around my body.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nodded against his lips...
*
*
*
Q: How are you guys?