1

(Third person P.O.V) :

A party was being held at Rina and Tony's house, they were friends of Athena's and also her bosses. The huge house was full of pumped music, a sea of people flooded the rooms and gallons of alcohol being consumed. It was mainly full of adults which made it awkward for Athena to try and mingle in.

This type of scene wasn't for Athena, she liked staying in and watching movies. But she came anyway to make both Rina and Tony happy, they were throwing a leaving party because they were moving to Chicago.

Time had gone by Shawn had a couple of drinks but was still pretty sober as he spoke with people.

"I'm going out for a smoke, I'll be back and then we can grab the guys and leave" Shawn says to the group of people before making his way through people to get out of this place.

Athena had a few sips of her lemonade but she was tired of waiting. She was going to find Rina now so she could tell her that she was leaving because she had school tomorrow.

She walked down the halls of this huge house, she was in a rush to find Rina. Her small legs carried her through the dim hallway until she went barrelling into someone and spilling her drink making her gasp loudly before jumping back. "Can you not fucking-" Shawn's deep voice immediately stopped as his body froze seeing the girl standing before him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. I'm so sorry I was in a rush" Athena apologies staring up at the hazel-eyed man. His intimidating demeanour made her scared. He was extremely tall and the most handsomest man she had ever laid eyes on. His captivating hazel eyes and curly brown hair. Her heart was beating practically out of her chest because she was scared and overwhelmed. She looked into his eyes which softened as they stared into her green eyes.

"Your shirt! I'm so sorry" she said looking at his white shirt that was soaked through. Shawn was stuck in a daze. His heart almost stopped beating seeing the precious creature in front of him. She was small with locks of dark brown hair and beautiful doe eyes. He was wondering what such a fragile girl like her is doing here.

"Excuse me, um- your shirt" she says and Shawn snaps out of his daze looking at his soaked shirt. "I'll help you clean it, I am so sorry" she says repeatedly.

"It's fine don't worry about it" he says and his voice makes Athena's knees weak and her cheeks blush.

"Please let me dry your shirt I feel terrible" she pleads him. "Um, ok" he says with a confused look and she sighs in relief before taking his wrist, this action caught Shawn off guard as her soft hand came in contact with his skin. Her stomach was bursting with butterflies as she held his wrist leading him to a bathroom.

Once they were in the bathroom the light was brighter letting their eyes scan each other's features more in depth. She looked at his sculpted face, beautiful soft hazel eyes, long locks of curly brown hair and his plump pink lips. She put her cup down and grabbed the toilet paper and patted his soaked shirt to try and it dry up. She could see his chest on display which made her flustered.

He was frozen just watching this girl drying him up, he was very confused. Confused about the fact his whole demeanour changed around this girl. He was just staring at the girl watching her small hands. He sucked in a deep breath before deciding to man-up and talk to her.

"What's your name?" He asks her and she looks up at him.

"Athena, and yours?" She smiles at him. The sweet smile made him freeze, it was the prefect smile to steal anyone's heart. Athena such a beautiful name, he thought.

"My name is Shawn" he replies.

"I don't think drying it up worked" she says in an panicked tone. "Shall I pay you for the shirt?" She says and he shakes his head.

"It's fine, are you here alone?" He asks and she shake her head.

"I came alone but that reminds me I need to find Rina because I have to leave" she says to Shawn and he nods.

"I'm so sorry about your shirt but it was nice to meet you Shawn" she says with a smile and the way his name rolled off her tongue made him melt on the inside.

"Let me take you to her safely" he says and she nods before the both made their way out of the bathroom. He suddenly felt like he had to be protective of this girl even though he just met her.

They carried on walking and Shawn was extremely close to her, he was almost pressed right against her back. The proximity between them made Athena's  heart rapidly beat out of her chest.

"I can see her, thank you and I'm sorry for your shirt" she says looking up at Shawn.

"It's no problem Athena" he says and her stomach flutters when her name was said by him.

"Athena!" Rina exclaimed as Athena walked over to Rina.

"Hey Rina, thank you for inviting me but I have to leave now. I got school but I'll see you tomorrow" Athena says to Rina who gives her a hug.

"I have to show you this great internship Tony found for you but we will do it tomorrow" Rina says and Athena nods with a smile.

Athena bid goodbye to the couple before leaving through the swarm of adults dressed in fancy clothing.

Shawn watched the girl leave and wished to see her again...
*
*
*
Q: Are you ready for this?