Boredom

((Greetings! This my oneshot book of BTS tickling fanfics. If it's not your cup of tea I'm sure you'll find some other wonderful original stories on here! Thank you for even considering the read <3
Enjoy! ))

" Jungkoooook " Taehyung whined. Jungkook looked up from his phone. " What do you want? "
Jungkook asked, annoyed. " I'm bored. " Taehyung said, plopping onto his bed. Jungkook put his phone down. " Me too. " They both sat in silence for a few seconds then Jungkook gasped. 
" What? " Taehyung asked, startled. Jungkook grinned evilly " Let's mess with our hyungs. " Taehyung smiled also and then went to fulfill their plan. 

While walking down the hall, Jimin stopped them. " You two look like you have an idea. I want in. " He smiled. Jungkook nodded. " We're going to mess with our hyungs. " Taehyung rubbed his hands together evilly. Jimin smirked. " Oh, sounds fun~ Who? " He asked.

 Jungkook paused and looked at Taehyung.  Jimin facepalmed.
" Okay, not Yoongi, he's sleeping and you do NOT want to wake him up. " 
Jimin thought out loud. " Not Hoseok either, he's too good at revenge. " Jungkook added. 
" So Namjoon or Seokjin hyung? " Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. " Namjoon would be the least revengeful out of the two so... Namjoon it is. " 

So Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook went to Namjoon's room and knocked on the door. 
Namjoon got up from his computer and opened the door. "Hello. What do you need? " 
Namjoon inquired. Jimin stifled a laugh and let Jungkook and Taehyung do the talking. 

" Namjoon hyung, we wanted to come and check on you. Mind if we stay? " Jungkook asked, batting his eyelashes at him. Namjoon sighed and allowed them to come in. He wasn't very good at resisting the maknae's "charms."

Once everyone was in, Jimin shut the door.

 " Get him. " Jungkook commanded. Taehyung and Jimin grabbed Namjoon and held him down on the floor " Namjoon screeched. " What are you doing? Hey! Stop that! " Namjoon demanded. No one listened to the poor leader. " Jimin, you're better than this don't listen to that fiend! " Namjoon bargained. Jimin giggled. " I'm not better than this. I'm bored. " Namjoon tried to escape the maknae lines' grasp.

Jungkook smiled then crouched down beside Namjoon. The taller member looked up at him with nervous eyes, biting his lip. " What are you gonna do? " Namjoon asked, not really wanting to know. Jungkook ran his fingers down the leader's side. " A-ah! No! Don't do that seriously guys stop it!"

Jungkook chuckled. " Stop what hyung? " He teased, still running his fingers up and down Namjoon's side. Namjoon squirmed. " Nahaha! "

Namjoon pulled as hard as he could but he couldn't get Taehyung and Jimin to let go. Jungkook tickled Namjoon's sides and stomach with his nails. Even though his shirt, it was unbearable.
" Jeon Jungkohohohohkook! I'll kilhihihll you! " Namjoon laughed. Jungkook showed no mercy and began kneading both of his sides, gently squeezing. Jungkook made teasing noises to make it even worse for his hyung. Namjoon got one hand free, but Jimin took it as an opportunity to bury his hand under his arm. Namjoon let out a girly squeal then fell into loud laughter. The maknae line laughed at the uncharacteristic squeal.

" I didn't know your voice could go that high! " Taehyung giggled, poking his armpit again. " Nohohohoho! Please stop! Let go! " Namjoon pulled away as much as he could but he still couldn't get away. He was becoming weaker by the minute. Tears were forming at the corners of his eyes.

Jungkook stood up and opened the door wide. " Guys, on the count of 3, let him go and run. " Jungkook smirked evilly. 
" 1,2,3! " Jungkook shouted, then ran out of the room quickly followed by Jimin then Taehyung.

Namjoon struggled to his feet then chased after them 

"I'll end you all! " He screamed, alerting the other hyungs that the maknae line was up to no good. 

[ The end. For now... ]