Chapter 37~ Plan In Motion [Part 2]

Jess.

Jessica.

Jessica Schneider.

Jessica Styles.

Chosen One.

Possessed by Sinkara.

19 years old.

Could die in the blink of an eye when she puts that mask on...

~The Next Day~

Harry's POV

"Louis, I think you should look at this." I say dragging him outside. "Look at the sky." I point up.

The sky is swirling with red. The clouds are red. The blue is now red. Everything in the sky is red. The sky is swirling and moving faster than I have ever seen.

"That's not suppose to happen." By now everyone was outside looking at the sky. Even Jessica, who stayed 5 feet behind.

"Actually it is." Louis mumbles. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that can hear him.

"How!" I question looking at him.

Louis seems to ignore my question and quickly goes inside. He looks back at the sky and then me when he gets to the doorstep, silently telling me to follow. When he goes inside I look at the sky and at everyone else before jogging back to the house.

"Louis!" I call out.

"In my room!" He replies back. I go up the stairs and into his room. I find him sitting on his bed with a book in his hand.

"You know why, don't you?" I say

"Were close. We need to get that mask now before something terrible happens." He says absent mindedly. He's still reading from the book.

"What kind of terrible things?" I question, dreading the answer. He could say anything. A million things rush through my mind all at once. I was expecting almost everything. Everything but this.

"If we don't get this show on the road soon, the world and the entire galaxy could be destroyed."

*

*

Harry's POV

*

*

"Are you sure that it was here?" Louis asks me.

"Its somewhere in this area." I reply quietly.

Me and Louis made an excuse to leave and go back to the museum. Actually, we didn't have to make an excuse. We just left the house early the next day. An hour before the museum doors open.

"Well we need to hurry up and find it before the-"

"Found it." I say, interrupting his impatient sentence. It's exactly where it was the last time I was here. When I was with Jessica.

"Wow." He says when he looks at it. "It would be in this type of museum, in such an obvious place."

I don't know where you can find the Mask Of Anubis. It never tells you. All it says is that its always near and dear to your heart and is hidden in plain sight.

"I used to come here so much as a kid." I say. "The owner was my mom's best friend. I always got in for free." I say. It makes sense now. Louis stares at me for a second before returning his eyes back on the prize.

"How do we get it out?" Louis questions. "I'm guessing there's guards here and if we break the glass, alarms are going to sound and-"

"Who said we have to break the glass?" I say cutting him off for the second time today.

"How do we get the mask then?" Louis says crossing his arms.

"There's a keyhole there." I state simply.

"Yeah but the guards keep the key, genius." Louis says. I've obviously ticked him off.

"That's why we pick the lock, genius." I say mimicking him.

"What are we going to pick it with?"

I look around for anything that could possibly fit into a key hole. After what seems like forever staying in one spot, I finally find a single paper clip at the end of the hallway.

"With a paper clip." I tell him. I quickly walk over to the end of the hallway. To my right was another hallway leading to another ancient artifact. The lights flickered on just as I was about to reveal myself to the right hallway to retrieve the paper clip.

"What are you doing here?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note:

Hehe cliffhanger.

Comment who you think caught Harry.

Don't forget to vote and I will be back tomorrow. :)