Chapter 4~ Trying to get her back

Harry's POV

I tried to get her back. I tell her I'm sorry. But she wont listen. The boys completely ignore me and so does she.

They said that they would kill me if I didn't give her up.They had a gun pointed at my head. So I got them and told them to take her back.

It's been 2 years.

2 years I have been empty.

2 years of being ignored.

2 years of saying i'm sorry.

2 years of hell.

"Harry get down here." Louis says. I've been locked up in my room for god knows how long. I only come down when I know for sure that everybody's a sleep. Thats when I eat.

"No"

"Fine. Starve yourself then. Don't say I haven't warned ya." He says

I always say that I'm gonna go find her. But I never do.  I miss her. And I just want her back.

No matter what the risk is.

Jessica's POV

I have decided that I am running away. Sure this is a 3 story house and my dad is rich, but I need out of her. I need to fight Sinkara with or without an Osirian and what ever the protectors are.

My 'dad' left to go get drunk and bring friends home so they get hurt my. But the only trace of me will be a note.

As soon as he leaves I quickly grab 5 grand from under my bed. I have been taking it from the bank 500 at a time.

Then I grab my suitcase and pack my clothes and money. I also put a gun in there for protection. if dad comes in my way. I will not call the police. I will kill him myself.

I sit down and write my note.

Dear sorry excuse for a dad,

                                               I have always been waiting for this day. You going to get drunk and me running away. But don't bother looking for me because by the time you find this letter, I will be in Canada.

My mom told me not to trust you. And yes, shes still alive. I want my old dad back. The one who loved my and never hurt me. Even if I deserved it. The one who would give me presents all the time for no reason. The one who loved me.

In these 2 years I have done enough research to find out what happened to you. Why my questions werent answered by mom. When she told me who I was you became distant with me. Whenever I asked her about it you were always there. Watching.

So, Sinkara, thanks for ruining my dad. I don't know what you want from me. But I know that you can't get me. That mark that you put on my dads arm, its the same one as Makayla's.

If dad didn't do what you wanted him to do, you would kill him. Just like Makayla. But you didn't kill her. Shes perfectly fine. The mark is gone.

If you want me, come get me. But stay the hell away from my family.

                                               Love

                                                          Jessica / Chosen one

I put it on the counter. When I get ready to leave, I see dad pull up in the driveway. I quickly grab my stuff and go out the back door. I jump the fence and start walking to the nearest hotel. Now I'm not going to Canada. It was the first biggest place I could think of.

Another Chapter will be posted soon..............