Chapter 18~ Want them back

"And from that day on, I promised myself that I would do what he did to me" I said.

Now that I think about it, I can't beleive that I jsut told Niall out of all of the people to talk to. I mean I could have told Harry.

No I couldn't. He would probably just think that I was trying to get them to break up.

I really want both of my brothers back.

I can tell that Max really misses me. But he never talks about it.

"Well, I promised I wouldn't feel sorry for you, but don't you think that you should at least tell Max and Harry why you hate him? I mean you should see them when your not here." Niall says

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cause he will hate me more. Both of them." I say trying not to cry.

"Why would they hate you?" He says

"I can't just go up to harry and say ' hey Harry you know that girl you go out with? Yeah she used to bully me everyday.' and I can't just go up to Max and say ' Yeah Max, I hate you because you pretend to not even know me.'" I say starting to get angry. As I open my door, I hear footsteps.

Good. Maybe shes gone. I think as I slam the door.

Harry's POV

"Why would they hate you?" Niall says

"I can't just go up to harry and say ' hey Harry you know that girl you go out with? Yeah she used to bully me everyday.' and I can't just go up to Max and say ' Yeah Max, I hate you because you pretend to not even know me.'" Jess says

Wow. Didn't see that coming. I should have been there for her. But I didn't even know she existed. I need to make it up to her. But how?

I can tell that she is getting ready to come out so I run back to the kitchen.

Jess comes out with a tear- stained face. I look at Pamela and she shakes her head no to me. I don't care. My sister is upset and its my fault!

I run up to her and give her a hug. "Jess, whats wrong?" I say

"Let me go." She says and pushes me away from her. everybody is looking at us now. Even Niall came down.

"Whats wrong?" I say again.

"Nothing that you would be concerned about." She says and grabs her phone and some money.

"Where are you going?" Max steps up

"Don't worry. I'll be back. Soon." She says behind her back. Her voice sounded so lifeless. Did we really do this to her?

"We need to find her" I say and grab my keys not waiting for protests and 'I'm coming to's'

All I hear is the sound of her voice when I asked whats wrong.

A/N

Okay, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like forever. Been super busy and had a horrible writers block. BUT I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!