Chapter 24 ~ Who to believe

Louis' POV

"I have so many ques-" is all I hear before I see her fall to the ground.

"Miss me?" He says looking straight at me,

"I have no idea who you are, and your gonna pay for that!" I shout and run up to him. I was about to punch him but he catches my fist squeezes it.

"The names Oliver." He says before he throws me to the ground. I catch a glimpse of Jess lying on the ground.

"What did you do to her?" I say and stand up

"But you also may know me as Pamela." He says and all of a sudden Ovliver turns into Pamela.

"Why would you do this?" I shout and try to punch her again.

"Dont worry, Jessica will wake up. Hopefully." She says.

By then I was filled with so much anger that I charge at her not caring of my mom will hate me for hitting a girl. I punch, kick, pinch, bite, anything to make her feel pain.

"Ow Stop Lou! What are you doing?" I hear her say. I look up and see Eleanor and everything stops. I stare ather for what seems like forever. I let go of her and hug her.

"LOUIS STOP IT'S SINKARA!" Harry shouts and runs up to us. Pulling Eleanor off of me.

"What are you doing?" I scream at him

"Its Sinkara" He shouts

"Dont listen to him Lou. Hes the one that you should be afriad of! Not me."

"No, Dont listen to her, Louis Im your best friend" Harry says

Now both of them are arguing over which one is Sinkara.

"Lou, its me or Him/Sinkara." El says

"How do you know about Sinkara if we never told you?" Harry says and points an accusing finger at El.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" I shout

Someone pokes El and she turnes around. In the blink of an eye, She falls down.

"Come on, She wont stay like that for long!" Max shouts and him and Harry start running.

"Wait! Jessica!" I say and throw her over my shoulder and run to Max's car.

"How did you know where to find us?" I say after we were safe in the car.

"You left your found unlocked. By the way Eleanor said hi." He says and we all laughed.

"I cant believe you tried to shoot me." Harry said and we laugh again. But I become very serious.

"Whats wrong?" Harry says

"How do you know he's not Sinkara in a disquise?" I whisper

"Because I shot her." Max says

I dont know what to believe. Who to believe. I cant think. El looked so real and in so much pain. But it was all fake.

Who ever Jess's friend was looked so happy to see her as well, but it was all fake. Sometimes I wonder who to believe. Who to fight for. Where to go.

Im being Paranoid. But maybe not.

Harry's POV

Jess is laying in the back of the car and I am going through what happened in my head.

Sinkara pretended to be my ex-girlfriend. She said that I needed to stop looking for some kind of stone that can defeat her. What ever that means. Then she turns back and pushes me against the wall. She said that Jessica isnt as strong as we think and that she needs to tell me the full story. The full story of what?

Then she dissapears and I hear Louis scream. I run to the scream and see Louis hurting Eleanor and I immediatly think that Sinkara was playing Eleanor to get Louis to stop. But shes a ghost. Ghost's can be hurt. I write down all of my questions on a piece of paper:

1)  What was the stone that Sinkara was talking about?

2) What is the full story that Jessica needs to tell me?

3) Can ghosts feel pain? (Maybe Louis knows?)

4) When will this end?

After I write down all of the questions down I ask Max how long we have of a drive. He said about an hour so I decide to take a quick nap. But I cant seem to sleep with all of these questions so I decide to answer one of the easiest questions to answer and maybe that will help me sleep.

"Hey Louis. I have a quick question to ask you." I say

"Shoot." He says

"Can ghost feel pain?" I say

"Well, it depends on how they died. If they died of an unnatural cause, like being murdered, they can feel the same kind of pain humans feel. The reason behind it is because since they didnt die of an unnatural cause, there not fully dead." He says

So to add to the other questions I have 1 more.

5) Was Sinkara murdered???

A/N: Hope you enjoyed :)