~Chapter 32~ Explanations

RECAP:

This is it. It will all be over. A mask? Its all we have to find. Then we can live out the rest of our lives as somewhat average teenagers.

"This is it." I say before blacking out into a pit of darkness.

Harry's P.O.V.

Once we got her in the car, we were on our way to Holmes Chapel. The car ride was silent. We all had our own plans of how to find this mask. We all stole silent glances at Jessica. Looking for any signs of movement.

.

.

.

.

We finally made it. The boys got a hotel. Me and Jess are going to stay in my house. We have to do most of the searching.

"Good to know your finally awake." I say handing her a cup of water and sitting down on the couch with her. She seemed pretty normal right now.

"Why am I here?" She questions after she takes a drink.

"You are here because me and you are going to save the world. Oliver says hi by the way." I say

"Woah. You saw Oli? How is he?" She says

"He's doing fine. He told us that everything we were doing was just a stall to the real thing and that we can end this for now and forever." I say calmly.

"And how exactly are we suppose to do that?" She says. She must find it impossible.

"According to Sinkara, all of the research was a lie. It was just a decoy to knowing the truth. Jessica, you need to know something before I tell you the whole story." I say looking into her eyes. She doesn't have her contacts on. Her hazel eyes are just like mine.

"Okay?" She says laughing a little.

"Your in danger. Big danger." I say.

Nice explanation there...

"I know. We all are." She says like this is review before that big history test.

"No I mean bigger danger than all of us combined. Sinkara got into your mind yesterday. Do you remember any of it?" I question. I stare at her face. She's trying really hard to remember. Finally she remembers something.

"Is Niall okay? I didn't kill anyone did I? How is the wall? Did you guys fix it? Did you really give me sleeping pills? How did you know that-"

*I'm guessing you remember." I say. "Niall's fine. You didn't kill anyone. The wall still had a whole in it."

"Wow. How did this happen?" She says

"Sinkara got in your mind like I was saying. Oliver told us that she was doing it to kill you? If she killed you then she wouldn't have to worry about us finding the mask and saving the world." I say.

"Woah. Mask? What does a mask have to do with anything?"

"The mask of Anubis. The real thing we are suppose to be looking for. Protectors don't exist. They were just part of the lie. She went to extremes to ensure we didn't know about the mask. And now we do."

"What do we do when we find it?" She says.

"That's the thing." I mumble. I don't want to scare her with this piece of information.

"What's the thing? Harry your scaring me." She says

I'm going to scare you more when I tell you...

"When we find this mask," I sigh "The chosen one has to put it on and it sends Sinkara to the underworld. Forever."

"Okay, what's so bad about that?" She says

"You go down with her."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's Note:

I updated!!!!!!

Tell me what yo think about this cliffhanger and how you think Jessica is going to react to this information.

Don't forget to vote!!!