~Chapter 28~ Restart.

RECAP:

"Maybe if you idiots would look behind you Harry would recognize me and he would tell you guys who I was and then we could save the world. But no. You guys keep trying to figure out who the leader is and I'll just make me a sandwich." A voice says from the kitchen.

We all turn around  and he was right. I do recognize him. But I thought he was dead....

Harry's POV

"Oliver?!" I say.

"Harry?!" He says mocking me.

"What are you doing here?" I asks shocked.

"Saving my sister." He says simply making himself at home. 

"Who is doing all of this research?" He asks sitting down on the couch.

"That would be me." Louis says proudly.

"Well, you've got it all wrong." Oliver says and Louis takes a step back. His pride deflated.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"All of that research? Most of it is wrong." He says

"How do you know?" I ask

"Because, I'm into Egyptian myths." He says

"Oh and this is like some kind of movie set?" I say getting angry.

"No. Its very much real." 

"Well can you explain this to us or are we going to play 20 questions?" I ask

"What do you want to know?" 

"Who are you?" Louis asks

"I'm Jessie's little brother, but lets save the introductions for later." He says

"What do we have wrong. And don't be smart." I say 

"Well, first of all, you don't need to kill her. I don't know where you got that from." He says and everyone looks at Louis who looks at the ground.

"Second of all, you don't need protectors or a leader." He says.

"Now I know for a fact you need those things, it says it every where!" Louis says

"Yes. On the internet and maybe a few books. But thats just a cover up." He says

"Cover up for what?" Louis asks

"For something that Sinkara doesn't even know of. How bad would that be if Sinkara found out how to kill her for good and forever?"

"Woah, we can kill her for good?" I ask shocked. I always thought and was always told it was a repeating process.

"Yes. Now let me finish." He continues. "What you need is something called the Mask Of Anubis." He says. We all wait for him to continue but he doesn't.

"So are you going to tell us what it is or how me find it and what else is going on that we don't know of?" I ask annoyed by his presence right now.

"I don't know where you can find the Mask Of Anubis. It never tells you. All it says is that its always near and dear to your heart and is hidden in plain sight." He says. "I've been trying to figure it out for ever."

"Okay then explain why we have these protector tattoos on us if its all just a lie." Louis says

"When you lie, it has to be full proof. You cant just put something on the internet and in the books and expect everyone to believe it.  You have to make sure that the truth cant be seen." He explains.

"Louis?" I say

"Yes?"

"Your fired." I say.

"Whatever." He mumbles.

"So what about Jessica, Is that just a pawn to keep us away from the truth?" I ask Oliver.

"Oh, Look. Your catching up." He says

"But her throwing Niall through the wall seemed pretty real to me." Louis says

"Well no shit. Have you ever thought about letting the Osirian talk to her?" 

"Language!" Louis says

"I went in there and I literally got kicked out!" I say

"Are you sure?" Oliver says

"I'm pretty sure I know where I am going Oliver." I say getting angry.

"No, I mean, are you sure your the Osirian?" He says

"I'm positive. That's what everything says." I say and something clicks.

Everything that was said was a lie to cover up the truth.

Maybe I'm just a pawn to.

"You said that Niall got thrown through the wall right?" Oliver asks and all of us nods.

"Yeah, hurt like hell." Niall jumps in the conversation.

"So you must have went into the room." Oliver says

"Yeah well no sh-" Niall got cut off.

"Harry, your not the Osirian." Oliver says 

"Then who is?" I ask.

"Its Niall!" Louis shouts.

"No. Its not Harry or Niall. So I don't know."

"Wait, How is it not Niall if he could go through the room and Harry couldn't?" Louis asks

"I don't know. That's not suppose to happen. But I know for a fact neither Harry or Niall are the Osirians."

"Guys, were right back at the beginning." Louis says and sighs loudly in frustration.

"Its like we restarted." I mumble.

************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note:

So I didn't like having the protectors and what not so I changed it. Don't be mad at me please :)

I finally know how I want this story to end guyz!!!!!

BTW this story will sadly be over by the end of July... :'(