~Chapter 13~ Surprise, Surprise.

Max's POV

"I need to talk to you." Harry says

"Uh okay?" I say and follow him

"How do you know Jessica?" He says

"Whos-"

"Exuse me?" The nurse interuppts and points to me.

"You have to come with me." She says. And I obey.

"Okay so we did some blood work on Ms. Schneider-"

"Woah woah woah. Schneider?" I interuppt

"Yes. Her name was Schneider before she was adopted and she refused to change it." She says "Anyway, It is confirmed that she is your sister." She says and opens the door for me to see her.

"I'll leave you to alone." She says and closes the door. She was awake but confused.

"Uh Hi." I said.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" She said

"I guess I'm your brother." I say

'What ever, I have 2 brothers. One is Harry and the other is..." She trails of

"Well, tell me. Whats your last name?"

"Styles."

"Before you were adopted?"

"Schneider."

"Well, Mrs. Schneider meet Max Schneider." I say. She looks shocked. But theres something else. I'm not gonna push it though.

She looked like she was about to say something but the doctor came in.

"Alright Mrs. Schneider, you are free to go." She says and waits for the needles to be taken out.

"Is this your boyfriend?" The doctor asks

"Uh. No. I guess hes my brother." She says

I look at her shirt for a name tag.

Pamela Morales.

Oh shit.

So this is super short. Sorry about that. I am now working on 2 stories. My new one is called I am Titamium. 

So with that being said, I will upload every OTHER day. So on thursday I will work on the other story and on Friday I will update this story :)

AND If you wanna be a character for any of my stories, Just let me know. I don't care if you wanna be in all of them or you wanna make mulipule Characters. See ya on Friday :)