~Chapter 25~ He doesnt believe me

Harry's POV

Its been a week since that day. We've never really talked about. I made jokes here and there about Louis shooting me. I haven't talked to Jess much lately. I dont know why. Probably because she's hiding something from me. I haven't talked to her about it. I guess I should.

“Hey Jess, can we talk for a minute?” I say interrupting the conversation with her and the lads. When I do everyone gets quiet as if waiting for her reaction.

“Yeah. I guess so.” She says but doesn't move.

“Alone.” I say

She doesn't say anything just gets up and follows me outside.

“Are you sure it's safe to be out here. In the open?” She says standing in the doorway outside

“What do you mean?” I say thinking that shes talking about fans

“I mean what if Sinkara is right behind us. Listening. Waiting.” She says

“She's not.” I say and grab her hand and take her outside.

“So what did you want to talk about?” She says after a moment of silence

“Can't I have some alone time with my sister?” I say and look at her. She looks back and smiles.

This is the first time I've really looked at her. Like really looked at her. She has red velvet hair. Hazel eyes but tried to cover them up with brown contacts. Her fashion got better. She looks normal.

“Tell me something. Why did you dye your hair and get brown contacts?” I say

“Because.” She says

“Because why?”

“Because I kinda ran away.” She says

“What? Why?” I say

“Because of my dad.” She says looking away. I kinda already knew this though.

“What about your dad?” I said

“He changed.” She says

“What do you mean?” I say kind of confused. I thought he had always been drunk and abusive.

“I mean he's not normal. He used to smile when he beat me. He used to have those ocean blue eyes that if you would look into, made you feel like stone. Now he had no emotion when he beat me. His eyes were black. Like a black hole. Then I realized what happened.” She says still looking at the ground.

“And what happened?” I say

“Sinkara. She did something to him.” She says and looks me in the eyes. Then I remember what Sinkara told me.

“Oh. So why change everything?” I say

“Because I dont want him to find me again. I needed to look totally different.” she says

“Well you can at least take out the contacts. I think our mum gave us a good color.” I say lighting up the mood. She laughs and I laugh with her.

“So, um I kinda do need to talk to you.” I say as the laughter dies down and we head back to the hotel.

“About?” She says

“Sinkara. She told me something.” I say

Jessica's POV

“Well what did she say?” I say confused.

“She said that your hiding something from me. Jess you know that you can tell me anything right?” he says

“Yeah, I know but I'm not hiding anything from you.” I say and look away kind of upset he would believe something Sinkara said

“Yes you are.” Harry said as we go up the elevator.

“No I'm not! Why would you even believe her in the first place!” I say mad and when the elevator doors open I run to the apartment.

“Jess, if you aren't hiding anything, why would she say that?” He says after he catches up with me. By now I'm in the room in the kitchen and everybody is now listening and of course I’m crying.

“Can't you see whats happening right now? She's trying to get us to fight so she can get one of us on her team to fight for her. I can't believe you would believe a ghost who's trying to kill us over your own sister!” I say going up to my room and making sure I slam it as hard as I can

“Well maybe if you would stop keeping secrets from everyone I would actually believe you!” He says and either walks out or goes to his room.

He doesn't believe me.

My own brother doesnt even believe me...