Chapter 33 ~ The Plan

"When we find this mask," I sigh "The chosen one has to put it on and it sends Sinkara to the underworld. Forever."

"Okay, what's so bad about that?" She says

"You go down with her."

Jessica's P.O.V.

"You not serious, right?" I say

"Unfortunately, I am." He says slowly. He's not looking at me.

"No. Your lying."

"Why do I have to lie?" He says defending himself. Forcefully.

'"You probably still think Sinkara is still inside of me and your just throwing her off." He's silent. I made a good point.

"I'm not. Do you really think I'm smart?" He tries to joke with me.

"Yes." I say showing no emotion.

"Well I'm not."

"How do I know?"

"Come with me. Help me find the mask. That should be proof enough."

"I'm not stupid Harry." I say. He actually believes that I will fall for this trick.

"Who said you were stupid?" He's faking his confusion. He must actually think that.

"If I come with you and we do happen to find this mask or whatever and your actually telling the truth, I'm going to be forced to put it on. I'm not doing it." I explain to him

"Who said that you had to put it on?" He says

"Where's Max?" I say changing the subject.

"He's on his way. You can go with him. To find the mask, I mean. He doesn't know what to do with it. You can trust him."

Harry's P.O.V.

It's sadly part of the plan. The boys and I made a plan. It included Max. He kind of knows about everything that's going on. Jessica doesn't know that part. She can't know.

"So what exactly are we planning on doing when we fond the mask and she refuses to put the mask on?" Zayn asks.

We were all in the car. Jessica was still asleep. Those sleeping pills really worked.

"Shut up! She might be awake!" Niall says.

"She's not. Look at her." Louis says and we all obey.

"Yeah but she could be faking it. You never know. She has Harry's genes." Niall replies.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" I chime in once I hear my name.