Chapter 29~ Trip Back Home

RECAP:

"Wait, How is it not Niall if he could go through the room and Harry couldn't?" Louis asks

"I don't know. That's not suppose to happen. But I know for a fact neither Harry or Niall are the Osirians."

"Guys, were right back at the beginning." Louis says and sighs loudly in frustration.

"Its like we restarted." I mumble

Harry's POV

"So how do we get Jess back to normal?" I ask eager to get this thing over with.

"Um.. That's the thing. She kind of can't go back to normal until this whole thing is over with." Oliver mumbles quickly.

"Explanation please?" I shout

"Yeah can you just tell us the whole story?" Louis says

"Okay. So many many years ago Anubis and Sinkara were best friends. The bad part was that there parents hated each other with a burning passion that would last forever. They hated each other simply because Anubis' family were good and Sinkara's family was bad. But they didn't understand why they couldn't be friends. When they got a little older they realized there powers and there strengths. They were still friends. They're parents never found out.

"They always had little play fights and used there new found powers. But Sinkara took it to the extreme. Anubis told her that he was done and she won that round but she didn't stop hurting him. Anubis asked why she was doing this. She said that she never wanted to be his friend in the first place. Her dad wanted her to befriend someone from the good side and learn all there secrets. She just happened to run into the prince.

" Sinkara turned Anubis into a mask. She took him to Anubis' parents. All she did was put the mask on there front porch. Anubis' dad found the mask and immediately knew that it was his son. He knew that Sinkara did it. So he plotted his revenge. He killed the king. A.K.A. Sinkara's dad. She watched her dad die. For he was hung and burned on a wooden stake. Sinkara has been planning her revenge ever since.

"As for Anubis. He is still trapped inside of a mask waiting for his Osirians and Chosen One to free him." Oliver concludes his long speech.

"Okay so what does this have to do with Jess besides her being the chosen one?" I ask

"Well, part of Sinkara's revenge is to stall as much as possible. She is slowly killing her. You could say that she is possessed by a part of Sinkara. If you guys don't find the mask in time, she could die." He says.

"Does Sinkara want her dead?" I ask slowly. He nods.

"Then that's why you guys were trying to get me to kill her. She must have got into your guys minds somehow." I say to nobody in particular

"Well since our tour is over, why don't we all take a trip home." Liam suggests

"I don't know where you can find the Mask Of Anubis. It never tells you. All it says is that its always near and dear to your heart and is hidden in plain sight."

"Liam your a genius."

Kinda short sorry bout that