Chapter 6~ Sorry doesn't cut it

Okay someone messaged me saying that they will die if I didn't update tonight so..

PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry's POV

I was getting ready to come out of my room when I heard screaming and pounding on a door. Then Louis walked into my room

"Harry if I tell you something you have to believe me." He says quick but serious I nod telling him to continue.

"Okay so I have been tracking down Jessica and I found out that this is where she lives and I told the person at the front desk to give her our key card in case she comes." He says and I nod again

"Well she came her and I guess me, Liam and Zayn scared her off and she went into the bathroom and Zayn went to go get her and When Zayn came back he didn't bring her and he won't tell us where she is." He says and looks at me for my reaction.

I don't say anything. I follow the voice that was screaming help. I find the door just as the girl stopped screaming. Louis and Niall were right behind me.

"You think shes in there." Louis says

"I'm sure of it." I say and try to open the door.

"Locked." I say feeling dissapointed.

But why did she stop screaming. Is she claustrophobic like me?

"Here let me try." Niall says. He tries to pick it but it didn't work.

"Maybe I can bang it down?" I say but it comes out more like a question. As soon as my skin touches the wood the door turns red and my skin burns like I put it on the hot stove.

"OUCH!" I scream.

"You'll never get her out. Not without the help of a protector." Zayn says

"Okay whats with this protector thing he has been going on and on about?" Niall says. Me and Louis know what hes talking about.

But you'll learn that a little later.

Louis goes up and wriggles the knob. He hits the door in frustration and we hear a click. Then a picture apears. It's the same one that I have been dreaming about; Me holding something in my hand thats glowing. (A/N Picture on side ---> Pretend the person holding the crown is Harry and ignore the person on the left :)

"What the-" Niall says. But we can't explain it to him know. Jessica needs our help. I open the door and come to conclusions on who the screaming girl was. It was Jessica. But She looks different. She has red velvet hair and brown eyes instead of Hazel eyes.

I pick her up and take her into my room. I lay her on the bed and put the blankets over her. I take another good look at her and turn to walk out. But I notice Louis in front of the closed door.

"Yout think shell forgive us?" He says

"I don't know but one things for sure." I say

"And what is that?"

"Now that I have her, with me, I will do everything in my power to portect her and keep her with me." I say

"Your a good big brother. But can I talk to you a little later. When everyone else leaves." He says

"Sure." I say. I know what hes gonna want to talk about. He want to know how the hell he opened that door without using the door knob.

Jessica's POV

I wake up and notice I'm in a bed. But it smells like Harry. My brother. God I miss him. But how did I get here?

And then I remember. The room. The conversation with Louis. Zayn locking me in a closet. Me passing out.

My thoughs are interuppted by people screaming. I lean up close to the door to hear what there saying.

"Why would you do that? Shes my sister!" I'm guessing Harry says

"I don't know what your talking about. I didn't do nothing!" Another voice yells. I'm guessing Zayn

" You locked Jessica in a closet!" Harry says

"No I didn't!" Zayn says

"Yes you did!" Harry shouts

"Well I'm sorry!" Zayn yells

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Harry says

"Guys, just shut up! your gonna wake herrr." Nialls Irish voice says. And then I hear foor steps coming. I run out to the balcony and pretend like I didn't hear nothing.

"Hey Jess." Louis says carefully

"Hi." I say

"So do you know what happened?" Louis says getting right to the point.

"Sinkara locked me in a closet and I past out." I say instantly regretting it

"Who's Sinkara?" Louis says

"What do you mean?" I say trying to lie

Louis POV

Harry and Zayn have been yelling at each other for a half and hour now. Harry confronted him and Zayn acted like nothing ever happened.

But What I wanna know is how the heck did I open that door. I have a feeling in my gut that Jess can help me answer that.

After I tel them to shut up Zayn leaves and I go check on Jessica. She wan't in her bed and that kind of gave me a mini heart attack until I saw her out on the balcony.

"Hey Jess." I say coming out and standing next ti her."

"Hi." She says

"So do you know what happened?" I say getting right to the point.

"Sinkara locked me in a closet." She says

"Whos Sinkara?" I ask. Were we blamming the wrong person here?"

"What do you mean?" She says obviously lying

"Jessica your lying. And I have some information that I really need answers on and I need your help. So please. Tell me who Sinkara is." I ask begging her.

So she tells me. I really am shocked.

After a moment of Silence Jess says "So what did you need my help on?"

"Weird things have been happening." I say

"Like?" She says

"Things that don't seem real." I say

"Dude. Stop being all mysterious and tell me." She says

"Well When I woke up the other day, I found I had a new tattoo. But I am sure I never got this one. It's like all egyptian and it has a number 1 under it." I say I show it to her and her eyes go wide

"You know what this is?" I ask

"Louis, you have to tell me everythign that happened that day." She says

"Well..."

Cliffhanger!!!!! You gotta love me  <3