Chapter 41~ Iris

"Jess-"

"Don't say anything. Because if you do it's going to be about a topic I don't want to discuss and then when you ask me something I'm going to have to think about what happened and I know I'm going to cry and I don't want that." I reply to Niall. I don't want to cry in font of everyone. Its a sign of weakness.

"I was just going to ask if you wanted food." Niall says causing me to laugh lightly. He sits down next to me and gives me a hug. A much needed hug. I hear a light knock on the door and pull away to see who it is.

Zayn and Liam.

"You heard?" I ask. They nod.

"I thought you said you didn't want to talk about it?" Niall teases. I just shrug.

"Just so you know, I'm a little hungry to." Zayn says

"Me to." Liam includes. It was at that moment when Niall's stomach started to growl.

"I think Niall's hungry to." I say and we all laugh.

"Well how about we go out and get some Chinese?" Liam says

"Chinese does sound good right now." I say

"As much as I hate to bring it up, what if you're still... You know... Possessed?" Zayn says causing all eyes to revert to me.

"I'm fine. I promise." Which was kind of a lie. I don't know if I'm still possessed or not. I just want to get the hell out of this apartment  and get to see civilization for a day.

"Well then I guess were getting Chinese." Niall says.

"I'll go get Louis." Liam says already headed that way.

"Why about-"

"He can starve." Niall says. Zayn shakes his head.

"All right. I'm going to get ready." He says

"I'm gonna go get ready as well." Niall says standing up. "Are you going to be fine by yourself?"

No. "Yeah" I say. He smiles and leaves.

.

.

.

.

After we went out to eat, we all kind of went our separate ways. When we came back home, there was no sign of Harry. I don't think anyone really noticed except for me. We all just went to our rooms.

That's where I am now. That's where I've been for about an hour now. I've just been desperately waiting for someone to knock on my door. To keep me company. I want Harry to knock and apologize. That's what I've been waiting for. But he hasn't showed up. And I'm getting worried. Guess I gotta get up and go knock on his door instead of the other way around.

I stand up and go to the bathroom to check my appearance. After I'm done, I head 2 doors down to Harry's apartment. Before I knocked, I heard music. Loud. Coming from his apartment.

Cause  I  don't  want  the  world  to  see  meCause  I  don't think  that  they'd  understand

Instead of knocking, I slowly open the door. It was unlocked. Me, being my nosey self, walk in.

When  everything's  made  to  be  broken.   I  just  want  you  to  know  who  I  am.

The lights are on but its completely quiet. Everything seems to be untouched. If you just walked in, you would think that he's just in the bathroom or something.

I would call out of his name, but right now, I feel like I'm in a horror movie. And from my share of horror movies, I have learned that the dumb one always calls out for someone they're looking for. So instead of doing that, I go to every room.

He's not in here.