~Chapter 34~ Plan In Motion [ Part 1 ]

"She trusts Max just as much as she trusts me!" say, throwing Max under the bus. I'm not going to lie to my sister and get her killed.

"So you'd rather be the one that leads her to her death." Louis says trying to confirm my job in this plan.

don't want to do either. don't want to be in this situation. don't want to be an Oririan and don't want to find mask. don't want to save the world if this is going to be the cost.

But if don't save the world, she'll die any way...

"Fine. I'll do it. I'll tell her."

.

.

Sorry if this chapter is confusing... :/

.

.

~ 4 weeks later ~

-Jessica's P.O.V.

"Are we there yet?" I whine. Me and Max are looking for this probably  fake mask.

"Harry said it should be somewhere along this wall." Max says looking around and looking at his phone. I'm guessing Harry sent him a picture of it.

"Can we just leave? I have this weird feeling someone is watching us." I say looking around pretending to be finding this golden mask when really, I'm looking behind me and around me for any signs of movement. Then as I spin around and start walking back to Max, something shiny and golden catches my eye.

"Is that it?"

~ 2 weeks earlier ~

-Harry's P.O.V.

"Watcha doing?" Jess asks me as she comes down the stairs. I quickly exit out of the internet and log in to some random sight that first came to mind.

"Oh nothing much. Just on, oh you know MySpace." I say

Myspace? Really? That's the first thing you came up with?

"Really? Who even get a on MySpace anymore?" She says going to the kitchen to get a water bottle. She comes back and sits by me.