~Chapter 23 ~ Twist of fate

Harry's POV

I think I finally fixed things with Jess and me. Now all I have to do is make Jess look at Max. But right now, I have bigger problems to worry about.

Right now, me, Louis and Jess are going to the place where the text told me to be. The only reason why Louis is here is because Jess convinced me that he knows more of this whole thing than any of us.

Me and Jess have been praciticing everything that we know that uses our powers. Just in case...

"Remeber, we will be around the corner listening to everything. If you need anything, give us the signal and we'll get you out." Louis says and stops walking.

I walk a little more farther and stop checking my phone to see if I'm at the right place.

From: Unknown

Meet me at the ally closest to the hotel and 8:00 sharp. If you dont, youll regret it ;)

I think this is it. Im one minute early.

"I'm surprised you came." Somebody said in the shadows.

"Who are you?" I say

"You know me." She says and I make out a figure. A girl maybe?

"No, I dont." I say

"Well, think into your past. Before you were famous." She says. I can tell its a girl now.

"We were the best of friends. Even more than that." She says and comes closer. She has long brown hair but thats all I see,

"You dumped me so you could go on the X factor?" She says. Then I remember

"Izzy?" I say. shocked because I never thought I'd see her again.

"Remember now?" Issy says and comes close to me so I can fully see her.

Issabelle Santiago. My first girlfriend. First everything. We were together for 3 years when I broke up with her. I didnt want her to get all of the hate when and if I made it. It was one of the biggest mistakes ever.

"I never thought I'd see you again. Its been so long." I say and give her a hug.

"Me. Niether. I'd love to stay and chat but I need to tell you something." She says and I nod.

"Makayla sent me. She said that shes sorry and that she knows how you can stop the great danger that lies ahead before it happens." She says

"How?" I ask

"Stop." She says

"Stop what?" I ask

"Stop looking for the stone and give up." She says but its not her anymore. Her voice is demonic like.

"Uh guys?" I call expecting Louis and Jess to come to my resque.

But they dont.

By now Izzy isnt izzy. Its completely Sinkara.

"What stone? Why do you think were looking for a stone?" I say

"The stone of Anubis. The only way you can defeat me. Now your not going to get it. Because the only way to get it, is if your alive." She says. Her Eyes are glowing and she slowly walks cloder to me and I slowly back up.

"Uh Guys? Where the hell are you?" I shout

"Oh, your ex is taking good care of them." She says

Jessica's POV

"Long time no see." I hear a voice behond me and me and Louis quickly turn around weapons ready

"No, wait!" He says holding his hands up and I immidietly recidnize him.

"Oliver!" I shout and run up to him

"I missed you." He says calmly

"I missed you more. I have so many ques-" Is all I get out before my world is turned black. The last thing I feel is my body thrown to the ground.

Yeah. I know, super short. But I am already getting started on the next chapter and I just had to give this chapter a cliffhanger. You love me :)