"What?"

"Well, To be honest I don't think I have feelings for you. I think I like Beau." I blurted.

I looked into Jai's eye's, He didn't seem hurt or fazed at all.

"I know."

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yes. It was so obvious. But can we just give it a go? until after the party at least? If you don't feel it's right, We will leave it at that, you can go to Beau and no hard feelings?" He said quietly.

I wanted to end it now, so I could go to Beau, But the boy was asking for some dignity. What could I do? I nodded my head and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. giving me a half smile. as I turned to watch the movie.

After about half an hour later I heard a faint snoring, I turned my head to see Jai, Fast asleep. I quickly moved his arm and the rest of him off me, He stirred a bit but stayed asleep. I tiptoed out of the room, Past Jess and Skip who were fast asleep on the couch and into the garden. I slowly opened the shed. Beau was half asleep watching T.V.

"Beau?" I whispered.

"Charlie, you're back!" He said standing up to give me a cuddle.

"I tried breaking up with him but-"

"But what?" He asked.

"He said, at least give it till Saturday and if it's still not right then We can be together!" I smiled.

"Woop!" He said.

His face then dropped, he bit his lip.

"What's wrong? We're getting what we want, right?" I asked , confused.

"Charlie, You're here for two months. Is this really worth the hassle?"

His words hit me. Is this really worth the hassle? if you liked someone so much then it would be? wouldn't it? Or are we just some stupid holiday romance that you always have? Then go home pretending nothing happened? What were we? If it did happen, what would we do when I went home? Was it really worth the hassle?

I shook my head "No Beau, This is worth the hassle. We have something here. We might as well make the most of it?"

He raised an eyebrow and gave me a smirk.

"You always know what to say to make a bad situation good, don't you?"

I laughed and he then pulled me into a hug.

"Even when I do go back, you will always have me." I whispered.

"Always?" He asked.

"Always. Pinky promise."

Our pinky's linked together. We then fell into a deep silence, it was a nice silence though. We cuddled up and watched telly and my eyes began to go heavy, I suddenly felt beaus lips on the side of my head as he squeezed me a little tighter. I rested my head on his chest and nuzzled my nose into him. Not trying to ruin the mood, but he smelt amazing, Lynx Africa. BOOM. And a little bit of sweat.. or chlorine from swimming. Haha. I looked up at him once more into those gorgeous Green eyes of his. He was already staring at me. I gave him a small smile before resting back onto his chest and falling asleep.

***

"Morning Whore." I heard someone whisper.

"Morning." I replied numbly, still tired.

I opened my eye's to find a very gorgeous Beau Brooks staring. His hair all messy, he was just in his boxers showing off his tan and a very nice body.