Part 6

Hey, sorry for the late update, my computer got a virus and well, it wasn't pretty,, anyway , for me to upload next friday, I would Like 5 votes , 5 comments.. pretty reasonable yes? Thankyou! and , enjoy ..

Jai-

It was time for our second date, and I really wanted to show Charlie a good time.

I put on my favourite aftershave and my nicest party outfit. Wasn't too showy but it wasn't casual. I straightened my hair and was good to go. Yes I straighten my hair because its naturally curly, and what!

Because I didn't drive, I set off down to her house by foot of course and made it there twenty minutes before the party started.

She answered the door with the most Beautiful smile, Plump red lips , eyeliner and mascara to bring out her amazing green eyes followed my a small amount of foundation and blusher. She was wearing a gorgeous black sparkly dress and black heels to go with it, she had her hair curled round to one side. She looked amazing.

"Y-Y-You , you look Beautiful." I stuttered.

"Thanks Jai." She replied.

Butterflies flew around in my stomach as we went hand in hand  down the path, But there was one thing that sent a sunken feeling in my stomach. Beau was going to be there.

I prayed to myself that nothing was going to happen between them, I knew she had a soft spot for him, but I hoped that she actually likes me and isn't playing, because I really like her. I think anyway.

Something Inside me moved and I felt weird, am I only doing this to get back at Beau? Of course not! That was three years ago and I'm completely over it! Maybe I aren't but its working isn't it?

We arrived at the party 10 minutes late . There was already a swarm of people there, the smell of alcohol filled the room followed by sweaty teenagers making out and dancing.

I found some drinks and we started dancing.

"Can I have a beer please?" I shouted to the bar man.

"Vodka and coke please!" Charlie shouted.

I looked at her in shock, she raised her eyebrow.

"What? I'm an English girl from Bradford, what do you expect? You've seen how Dynamo and Zayn Malik are!" She said moving back to the dance floor pretty much downing her drink.

I never knew this girl was a wild one.

Hey I heard you were a wild one, ooooh.

Great timing. DJ.

Beau-

Me and Luke decided to go to the party together seen as we didn't have dates, I didn't mind because I had Charlie, well.. I kinda did.

We searched through the waves of people for Charlie, I told Luke about the whole 'Situation' He didn't seem too happy about it but decided to help me out Because Jai told Luke that he think he asked Charlie out over revenge of what I did to him 3 years ago. I didn't care whether he really liked charlie or not, I knew I had to win her over, and tonight ( If everything goes to plan) will be the night.

I searched the crowd of people looking for Charlie, I looked everywhere, outside on the decking, upstairs, by the bar and on the dance floor but I couldn't seem to find her anywhere. I bumped into Jess who was in the middle of a heated make out session with Skip.

"Have you seen Charlie?" I shouted.

"Fuck off I'm busy!" She said brushing me off.

" I'm being serious have you seen her?" I shouted again.