Arc 3-4: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!

CHAPTER 4: New Friend

"Oh man! Thought I'd keep my cover for longer. Why did you have to attack me like that?" His voice held a mischievous tone to it, however it was deep and husky.

The Overseer could only widen her eyes in disbelief at what she was seeing.

This human....

No!

This monster!

He has somehow stopped her blow from landing in his chest. Instead he had caught her hand by the wrist.

This was impossible for any vampire, much less a human.

This man...

Amelia grits her teeth as she yanks back her hand. "You.... who are you?" She questions him in a guarded tone. She wanted to kill him, but it didn't seem like it was possible.

No!

She refuses to believe that is true!

The man laughs at her disgruntled expression. "What's wrong miss Overseer?" He slows his voice down, emphasising the 'Overseer' in a mocking tone. "Can't believe I won't die?"

"Shut up!" She growls, pouncing at him this time with her own strength, instead of the vampire's natural strength.

He easily evades with inhumane speeds.

This man truly wasn't human.

His laughter rang out like a bell, as his blue eyes curve into crescents. He was enjoying this, aggregating Amelia even further.

"Stand still, so. I. Can. Hit. You!" She growls, lunging for his neck again.

He ducks, clicking his tongue with distaste. "You're all brute strength, just like a rabid animal. You should use techniques instead. Maybe then you can land a-"

He was suddenly cut off, as dirt was thrown into his eyes. He coughs, when suddenly he feels a tight grip on his neck.

Oh crap...

This isn't good!

*bang*

He was pinned to the ground, his throat in her hands.

His air supply was cut off, and he was gagging for air.

The Overseer reveals an evil smile. "Since you won't tell me who you are, just die. You have no business in my worlds!"

The man was slowly losing consciousness.

He needed to do something! And fast!

Gritting his teeth, he kicks upwards, landing a blow on the back of the Overseer's head.

She collapses onto his chest, her hold slackening.

"That was close." He mutters, while gasping for air.

He looks down at the fragile girl straddling him.