Arc 6-11: The Beloved Anti-Hero (END)

CHAPTER 11: Sour Victory

"Enough!" The entity whines, as the Overseer stabs him again with her poisoned knife.

"Had enough already? But it's only been a week." She grins devishly, twirling the blade in her hand menacingly.

He sighs. "We both know torture is useless. I'm like you. My mind will never break."

The Overseer looks down at his bloody naked body, which was strapped down on the medical table.

She was of course perfect at torture.

Still, she licks her lips happily plunging her knife into his abdomen once more. "It doesn't make any of this less satisfying. You still feel the pain." She laughs at his pale face.

He looked like a pitiful fragile beauty.

It was hilarious. "Taste how it felt to be me, when I had to suffer for you! If I knew you were Sin would I have cared so much about keeping you alive?" She snorts with disdain, twisting the blade in his belly.

He coughs out blood, crying out in pain.

His lithe body trembled under her touch.

He frowns. "Fine. You have a point, but I apologised already!"

She laughs dryly, ripping the knife out of him, causing his blood to splatter over the floor. "And then you killed me in the next world. Manipulating my feelings for Sin!"

"In my defense, I apologised before killing yo-"

"I'm sorry." She grins before suddenly cutting off his finger.

His screams of agony echo in the cold chamber. His body convulses as he soon regains his calm once more. His breathing was ragged as he stares at her through his long lashes. His red orbs mesmerized her. "You... have a point." He huffs.

She smiles triumphantly. "Good. Then you can tell me, who are you? What are you? And what is your purpose?"

He merely smiles.

She angrily chops off another one of his fingers.

Once more he cries out, shivering from the pain. "S-so, mean."

She places the blade at his neck in warning.

He merely smirks. "Go. Kill me." He breathes.

Her knuckles turn white from how hard she was gripping the knife.

Their eyes never left each other. Both of them watching, daring the other to act first.

Just when the tension reached its peak, the Overseer reveals a cold smile. "You think I won't? Listen here, little entity." She hisses, her lips.
nearing his ear.

"I know you're physically in my void. The only way for you to enter these worlds is through my void. Therefore all I would need to do, is to find you there and kill you once and for all."

The foreign entity seemed stunned. He hurries to retort. "We are both as strong as each other. Do you really think it'll be easy to kill me?"