Arc 4-11: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 11: Jealousy?

Valarie, in accordance to the world's plot, began her joint venture with Sophie (her friend/backer), both opening up a new company in IT.

Since this industry was rapidly developing there was alot of money to be made. And Valarie was smart enough to develop new security software, that was a huge success in the market.

This would be only the start of her uprising.

However her enemy was no longer only Sana, but other jealous daughters as well.

They too, soon began to bully her, only setting themselves up for face slapping.

Someone tried to frame her as a thief . However was framed by her instead, and were tittled with the 'stealing from a country bumpkin' low status.

With all of the new waves she was causing, Sin and Sana were hardly surprised to see her and Sophie at a business meeting with their partners.

They were trying to poach some of the resources the Alturo family has.

Of course Sana didn't care, and didn't try to stop them, however Sin on the otherhand did.

He single handedly dealt with them.

Making sure their workers could not be poached.

Sana didn't want to interfere. She was unsure whether having another obstacle for Valarie was a good thing or not.

However Valarie seemed to have learnt her lesson once Sin poached one of her men in warning, and stayed away from the company for now.

Unknown to the Overseer, this move from Sin only garnered him respect and admiration from the fl.

So much so, that he found her approaching him more and more.

She grins at him when they bump into each other at the cafeteria.

He was waiting for Sana to finish class.

Valarie was a beautiful woman. Her neck line was elegant, her large eyes shinning like pearls. Her black hair was long and slightly curled.

However Sin didn't seem to like her very much. In fact he was quite indifferent to her.

When Sana arrived, the scene she saw made her pause. Valarie and Sin were comversing in what seems to be a warm atmosphere.

The Overseer immediately felt threatened.

Alarm bells were ringing in her ears, as she hurries to sit by Sin's side in a provocative manner. She glares at Valarie, looking very smug. "Sin, don't sit with poop on the table. Next time move, okay?" Her voice was sweet, however Sin could tell she was actually annoyed.

He was a little surprised.

Was she....

Jealous?

He couldn't help but get happy at his own absurd thoughts.

He nods gleefully to her words.