Arc 4-5: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 5: Sweet Dreams

Sin and Sana leaves their class, as they are finished for the day.

As usual the university students around them continue to gossip.

About how hideous her face was.

How handsome he was.

How useless she was.

How smart he was.

Sana as usual wouldn't take any of this to heart. This was her role now, even if she never wanted it.

However her biggest joy was seeing Sin's smiling face.

His blonde hair was messy, like as if he just woke up from bed, however his brown eyes were filled with mischief. Even though he was taller than Sana, she still saw him as that fragile little
boy.

That boy who always tried to shield her from the world. From the abuse. Who held her tight when she was incapacitated from the pain.

She was just used to his presence.

She would feel strange without him. As if she always needed to keep an eye on him, making sure he was safe.

She couldn't mess this up.

No matter what she'll at least make sure he'll survive.

By habit they held hands, walking through the sunny fields.

"Sana." Sin calls out to her.

"What?" She whispers as she spots the black car that was here to pick them up.

"Don't listen to them. I already know how intelligent you are, and that's enough, right?"

The Overseer couldn't help but smile at his words.

What a fool.

He actually thinks she cares about what mortals think about her?

Still, for some reason she felt warm at his words. She softly pats her chest before replying. "I don't really mind what they think of me. In the end they can never face me. Always standing in front of me with their tails tucked in between their legs."

Sin laughs as he opens the car door for them. "That's right! They can never compare to your status."

The car rumbles smoothly along the road.

Once again, they were willingly returning to hell.

Why?

Because she had to for the plot.

However Sin doesn't have to suffer with her. Everyday she encourages him to run away. However he insists to endure with her.

That she was his rock in life.

He's still such a fool.

As usual, her body tenses up as the gates come closer and closer.

Sin holds her hand tightly. "Don't cower. You're Sana Alturo, the next heir to the multibillion company. Keep up the good work as usual."