Arc 4-4: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 4: Fool

Desmond has forgotten all about murdering Sin.

Instead all of his rage was directed at Sana. He needed to punish that little slut!

She was just like her mother!

With a roar, the man grabs Sana by her throat, lifting her up against the wall. "You think you're smart!!"

Sana smiles painfully wide. She glances at Sin who was sprawled on the floor.

'Run.' She mouths at him.

Unfortunately that was last thing she saw, before the man smashed her skull against the wall.

Blood erupted from her head like a volcanoe, dying everything red.

"Sa...na?" Sin's eyes were wide from disbelief.

She...

Desmond seemed to have woken up from his spell as if realising what he has just done. He falls to his knees, holding the bleeding girl in his arms. "No Yasmin! Don't leave me!!" He sobs.

The door to freedom was clear for Sin to take, and yet he just couldn't do it.

He couldn't leave Sana behind, and so he stayed.

Together.

They'll endure all of this together.

This hell, is the place where he met his treasure afterall.

Sana.

The Overseer opens her eye only to be blinded by sunlight.

"You're awake." Sana slowly glances at Desmond with her one good eye. "How do you feel?"

Sana blinks rapidly in a daze. She was in pain. However everything was in tact. She stiffly nods. "I'm... f-fine."

The man grins. " Good. Or else you wouldn't have been able to withstand your punishment. This is what you get for being disobedient." His smile drops into a detached frown.

Sana's lips twitch ever so slightly.

This man...

He won't let go of anything will he?

The man stands up, probably preparing his new torture weapon. "You'll like this one. Trust me, just like Sin screamed you will too."

The Overseer couldn't help but widen her eyes.

He still tortured Sin, even after all that!?

"The kid just doesn't know when to shut up. Blabbering about me murdering you. About how he'll kill me. What a joke." Desmond mutters.

The Overseer sighs.

So that's what happened.

That kid...

As long as he isn't dead.

She'll from now on, make better decisions.