Arc 5-3: My Love from Down Below!

CHAPTER 3: Sin?

Noir finished her shopping and just decided to not go to her blind date.

She was too busy exploring the world.

However now it seems she's gotten a little bored.

With a sigh, she taps her bracelet, which prompts a pop up holographic screen. She searches for a private investigator and gave them details about the ml.

She needed to find as much evidence as possible first.

Once she was done she sighs.

She's bored now.

She looks around her.

Everyone was so busy. Running to and fro. Having things to do.

She felt alone, suddenly.

Like the void.

Right, it's been a while since she felt so lonely.

In the previous world she had Sin. He was practically glued to her side.

Noir reveals a bitter smile.

But of course he was all fake.

Everything in that world was...

She sucks in a deep breath and closes her eyes.

She's a fool.

Suddenly feeling sleepy, and losing all motivation, the Overseer decided to head back home.

She glumly puts her thumb on the apartmemt's keypad and unlocks the door. Everything was dark inside.

She swiftly finds the light switch only to have someone abruptly embrace her from behind. "Home so soon, babe?" His husky voice enters her ears. His large hands were holding her waist tightly. She could feel his hard chest pressed against her back.

She frowns. Before she could reprimand him, he suddenly slips his hand inside of her shirt cupping her boob.

She froze.

He grins, and nibbles her earlobe.

Heat pours into her core frightening her silly.

Noir hastily pushes him off her. "What do you think you're doing!?" She growls. Feeling overall annoyed.

He simply reveals a laid back smile. "What's wrong babe? You suddenly don't want me anymore?" He pouts, utilising his sexy plump lips.

The Overseer clasps her hands shut with rage. "Stop playing around, you stupid entity! Get lost!"

The android seems to become confused. "What? Is it because I'm no longer your precious Sin? Want me to become him? Would you let me touch you then? Remember our kiss?" He steps closer towards her, until he was towering over her.

He was pissed off. She tells him to act his character then gets mad when he does.

What does she want from him!?