Bonus Chapter #4 When You're the Owner...

A few days go by and Darcy has finally adjusted to her new life. She's sold off some of her jewellery so she could purchase some necessities.

Her father has never come back looking for her. This means he was serious about casting her away.

She could only rely on herself. She sighs, once more wearing her icy facade. She needed to return to school.

Even though she'll be ridiculed, and cast away from high society, she can't let that pair of mother and daughter win. In order to get what she deserves, she needs education, money and power.

Only problem is that she was unsure how to proceed.

With a sigh, she heads over to her university, ready to become the laughing stock for everyone.

Fin was slowly starting to realise that running away isn't working.

No matter how far he runs, that man always seems able to find him, and toy with him as he pleases.

He needed another way to get revenge. He wanted to kill him, but the bodyguards won't allow it.

So all he could do was become stronger. He needs power and money!

But how can he, a high school drop out do anything of the sorts?

Fin sighs as he found himself back at the arcade.

This was the only good thing he had. The virtual world.

He pays for the session and hurries to login.

As of now, Dungeon of Life has only recently become popular, so there wasn't a way to earn money yet in game.

Still, he didn't mind. Money wasn't why he plays.

To escape from reality is the answer.

As soon as he had logged in, he received a message from a friend.

To: Sun

Hey you're finally online!!! Hurry tf up and teleport to me now! I'm fighting the boss of floor 98!

From: BigJugs69

Fin sighs to himself. How can a girl be this rude? He laughs, completely forgetting about his own reality and hurries to teleport over.

The Overseer cocks a brow. "Oh isn't that that sentient NPC?"

The Entity nods. "How interesting. Their fates are combined."

BigJugs69 was an assassin type  character. She was cloaked in the darkness striking whenever the boss would turn its hide to her.

"BigJugs I'm here!" Fin calls out.

"Sun!? About time!!! Hurry up and kill it!"

Sun smiles. His character which was the opposite of him with black hair and black eyes takes out his staff. He was a battle mage. He could use both martial arts and spells.