Arc 3-3: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!

CHAPTER 3: Impossible!!!

"Stop it! The both of you are being so immature." It was Fiona. She rolls her eyes looking at them as if they were children.

That's when the Overseer realised she had sunken down to his level.

Oh my god!

It was as if lightning had struck her soul.

She had sunken down...

To.

His.

Level.

A puny insect like him?

Impossible!

Impossible impossible impossible!!

Kevin looked relieved as he gives Fiona a thankful smile. He hurries to mend things over. "Please excuse my young miss, she truly was trying to make friends, however because it has been a long time since she's interacted with anyone, she's acted like this. I'm sorry once again." He gives them a apologetic bow.

Sirius snorts with derision, however Fiona wouldn't accept his bow. Looking at the woman who suddenly seemed so lifeless, she actually began to feel sorry for her.

Vampires live for a long time. Their loneliness isn't something she could imagine.

Looking around at them all, wearing smiles, she wonders just how many of them were fake.

She suddenly gives herself a slap on her cheek!

She can't sympathise with her enemies!!

They feed on human blood! Probably killing more humans than anyone could count.

They are the enemies of humanity.

Demons! Monsters!

She looked at them all with disgust.

Sirius watches as Amelia returns to her seat and sighs in relief.

He was acting immature. However deep under his childish facade was a man who's experienced many things.

If they all act their ages, then everything would be boring. And so some vampires would act a certain way to bring colour back into their lives.

He especially....

When alone, he could feel his depression ebbing away at him. Swallowing him whole.

It's not a good feeling. Like suffocation.

He closes his eyes, hiding the complex emotion within them. When he opens them again, he has regained his mask, looking and acting like the arrogant, childish, immature brat he was known for.

His story is hardly rare.

Many vampires suffer through the same or similar things.

However it's not nice to expose people, and so to keep the peace, they play along with the charade.

Amelia sat in her seat looking defeated.