Boxing Harry

{A/n I dare you to watch the above video keeping a straight face..😎}

Harry's POV

I woke up by someone growling around me . I opened my eyes a little to see that the dog I rescued yesterday was growling at my mates in anger where as my mates were glaring at him with the same emotion . I moved my hand a bit to pet the growling dog which made him to look at me as his tail started to swing .

He stared at me with his tounge hanging down before he started to lick my face ...

"Hey , hey came down bud . Good morning to you too ." I said in-between my laughter . He stopped licking as he barked at me lowly snuggling to my side . I looked at my alphas to see they were looking at me in confusion mixed with slight anger.

"Who is that ???"

"This is our neighbors dog ."

"And why is he sitting on your lap snuggling to you like he knows you from like forever ." They asked with a frown on their faces.

"Actually he is no more our neighbors door , his is my dog from now ."

"Your what ??" My mother asked me as she entered the living room . Gemma came beside me petting the dog who was almost asleep on my lap .

"Yesterday night I heard his cries from the neighborhood so I went there to find some girl was beating him very badly . I asked her why she was doing so to which she replied that the dog had caused her many problem and she was going to kill him . I couldn't let that happen so I rescued him and brought him home . Is it alright if we keep him at our house ?"

She looked at me with a blank face before a smile broke on her lips ,

"Of course its okay, I always wanted a dog around the house .." with that she took the dog from my lap into her arms kissing him repeatedly on the face . He looked at me with an pleading look as if to say help me but only got a giggle in response . I turned my face to see that my alphas are still glaring at the dog . Shaking my head I made my way towards them looking at them with my eyebrows raised ,

"Why are you four so angry at my dog ??"

They all scoffed before saying ," Cause your dog was not letting us touch our omega who by the way look fabulous this morning ..."

I blushed looking down to hide it . No matter how many time they had shown their affection towards me it always makes my cheek gain its redness . They took my face in their hands as they kissed my lips ever so softly , someone cleared their throat from behind causing us to break our kiss .

"Breakfast is prepared , eat and get ready you have to go to the university early today .." my mum said glaring at my alphas and in her arms my dog doing the same . I sighed looking at them with an apologetic smile to which they shrugged in response saying ,

"As long as we have you , we will be fine ." with that they kissed me one last time before joining my mum on the dining table .

"It's gonna be a very long day ." Gemma said beside me and I couldn't agree any more .

At the table I was sat with Louis and Zayn beside me , Niall and Liam next to them with my parents in front of me and Gemma at the far end . Alex had went to the library at the university . My dog was on my lap refusing to stay on the floor. There was an absolute silence around the table which somewhat made me uncomfortable .

"Harry why are you not eating , come on you need to taste that delicious pancakes .." My mom said filling my plate up .

"No harry here drink this orange juice it's very good for your health .." Liam said filling my glass till the very end .