Chapter 27: Lesson Two+Announcement

A/n: Hello lovelies!!! 🌺 Just want you to know that I appreciate you all for supporting this book. It really means a lot to me. A lot is about to happen, so stay tuned 😘

Also, could you pretty pretty please give my girrrlfriend Kyottpinkpanda a follow! She's awesome 💓

Now let's get back to the story

________________________

Camila's POV

"Come on, now. Please." I begged Candice, as I hugged both of her legs.

"For the hundredth time, Mila. Nooooooo!" She shrieked as she fell on the floor with a thud.

"Please, this would really mean a lot to me." I tried to reason out with her, and she sighed.

"You know I love you, but I just- I hate Nick's guts. I don't know what the heck you were thinking with this double date thing, but if you put Nick and Jack in the same room, at least one of them is gonna leave the room in stitches."She explained and I huffed in dismay.

"And I think we all know that it's not gonna be Jack." Candice smirked, teasing Camila.

"You never know. Besides, I think Nick would whoop his ass in a fight." Camila remarked, earning an eye roll from Candice.

"I'm still not going."

"Oh come on. As my best friend, I really want you to get along with my boyfriend." I said and she bit her lip, almost giving in to her friend.

"Fine. If you can convince Jack, then I'm going." She said, knowing damn well that Jack was not going to agree. Determined, I agreed and decided to pay the frat house another visit.

.

"Hey jack!" I shouted as I knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing Kristy. My eyes widened as I saw her, but smiled to greet her, only to be completely ignored. I wonder what was bothering her.

Slowly, I walked inside the house and searched for Jack. My eyes landed on Shawn instead. Great, just what I needed.

"So, what's up with Kristy? Are you guys a thing now?" I asked, silently hoping he would say no. Kristy was one of my very few friends, and she knew that Shawn could hurt her.

"Why do you ask?" Shawn asked, his voice bored and uninterested. His eyes didn't even meet mine.

"Nothing, I just saw her walk out. I thought you were-"

"It's none of your business, princess." He snapped, not bothering to let me finish. I was slightly taken aback. I was only looking out for my friend.

"I'm sorry. I just came here to look for Jack." I said, ignoring the way he was being rude to me.

"He's not here." He bluntly replied, now making his way to me.

"Oh. Where is he, then?" I absentmindedly spoke, as he circled the kitchen. He was looking for something that I didn't know of.

"I don't know." He mumbled under his breath, loud enough for me to hear. He was not helping at all. I should probably have left the moment I saw him here.

"Oh, well could you please tell him to-"

"Stop asking so much questions, Camila." He warned, locking eyes with me for the first time. I jumped back slightly, not knowing why he was so angry.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave now." I said, and it came out more of a squeak. When I had turned my back to him, I was quickly spun around to be met by his hard chest.