Chapter 7: Nick

Team Nila? Anyone? No? Okay.
_________________
Camila's POV

I chewed on my bottom lip as I turned the door knob to my house, revealing Nick looking all flustered.

He looked at me with wide eyes, before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me in for a tight hug. It took me by surprise but I patted his back in return.

He held my shoulders and pulled away. "Ugh. You look tired. What happened?" I asked him, curiously staring at his flustered state.

"You were gone when I woke up. I was so worried." He said and scratched his neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat, feeling a huge pang of guilt in my stomach.

"I'm sorry... Well, I'm here now. There's nothing to worry about." I said and walked past him. I couldn't look at him after what I just did. I took the bottle of cold water from the fridge and poured it over the cup, finishing it within seconds.

"Camila?" He said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? We're still okay, right? You still love me?" He said, leaning over the counter to stare at me. I mustered up the courage to lock eyes with him. They were filled with so much doubt and fear, it scared me.

I still love him, right? What a stupid question. Of course I do. "Why would there be a reason to say no?" I asked him with my brows furrowed. He sighed and pulled me in for another hug.

"I love you too." He muffled through my hair. I smiled and gave in to the hug.

"Mila, do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked out of nowhere. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow, my smile probably reaching my ears already.

"Is it national girlfriend's day today?" I said and he bit his lip to fight off a smile. I squealed as he hoisted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Nahh.. I've been an asshole." He stopped to press a kiss on my lips. "I just wanna make up for it." He went on, proceeding to bury his face on my neck.

I ignored the feeling of guilt that I felt as my thoughts went back to Shawn and that kiss we shared.

Me too, babe. Me too.

"Huh?" I asked when I noticed that I've been zoning out.

"I asked you if pizza'a fine." He said. Ugh. Pizza. Shawn...

"Uhm.. Can we try something else this time?" I replied. He mockingly gaped at me and said, "you never say no to pizza."

I laughed slightly and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Seafood is fine" I said.

He reconnected our lips once again, this time it was passionate. We kissed for a while before he gently placed me back on my feet.

"Go and get ready, babe." He said and slapped my bum. I flinched slightly and glared at him before making my way to my room.

I locked the door behind me and approached my closet with a smile on my face.