Chapter 6: Confused

Pls follow me on instagram: @minnie_tina25 ifb. Enjoy reading!

______________
Shawn's POV

She stormed out of my house after shouting at me. Fuck. Do I follow her? Or do I stay here and just watch TV?

Well, that was pretty cocky. But true.

Okay! I'll follow her.

I grabbed my t-shirt from the couch and ran outside, locking the door behind me. There she is. I quickly ran to her direction.

"Camila!" I shouted and she looked back, still fuming in anger. She flipped me off and continued walking away.

Not a very fast runner, considering her ankles. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Hey. Camila." I said as I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"What?!" She asked, tears in her eyes. I felt my heart ache just by seeing her like this. I dragged my thumb on her cheek, wiping the tears.

"Are you crying?" I asked and she shook her head and released her arm from my grip.

"The fuck do you care, Shawn?" She said and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Look. Uh. I'm sorry for what happened back there. For what I said. Can we just please get back to my place?" I said, scratching the back of my neck. She furrowed her eyebrows at me and stared at me angrily.

"Fine."

I exaggerated a sigh and said, "Thank you!"

"Let's restart, yeah?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Don't really have much of a choice, do I?" She replied and I frowned, a bit embarrassed of myself.

"Hey, Shawn?" She asked, and we stopped walking. Our eyes met before she spoke.  "Is that really what you thought about me? Just a whore with a boy toy trying to get you to fuck me?" She asked, not missing a beat. I cringed slightly.

Did I really say that?

"No." I said and thought of what to say.

"That was uncalled for. I'm sorry. I obviously don't know you yet. I guess I'm still not over what happened to us in the... bar."

"Oh. That. Again, I'm sorry." She said and I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Nah. It's all good." I said and she laughed. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You do realize we're in the middle of the street right now." She said, smiling widely. I chuckled and grabbed her wrist to walk us back to my house.

Crazy how fast the mood changed.

"Let's just pretend that nothing happened, okay?" I said and went back to my house, closing the door behind me. Leaving her outside of the house.

"Shawn, what the hell?" I heard her complain from the other side of the door. I tried to bite of the smile from my lips.

I opened the door and pretended to be shocked to see her. "Well hello, Camila. Didn't expect to see you today." I said and winked at her and mouthed "go with it"

She giggled. "Yeah, I just wanted to see you after what happened yesterday." She said.

"Well, come in and take a seat." I said like a gentleman.

"At least now you actually had the decency to wear a shirt." She said and I smirked in triumph.

I knew she was checking me out. Haha.