Chapter 9: Boys will be boys

A/n: comment ur thoughts as u go! Ily all! enjoy ;)

Camila's POV

I woke up feeling a stinging pain between my thighs. I shut my eyes again, not wanting to get up just yet. Then I suddenly remembered last night's events. Fuck.

I turned to my side and slowly opened my eyes. Confirming my thoughts, there he was. Peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, but my mom. Ugh. What am I gonna tell her?

"Nick.." I said and shook him slightly. He groaned in response.

"Mmhh... morning baby." He said and engulfed me in his arms while I awkwardly stayed still.

"We.. uhhh.. we should probably get going." I said.
_________________________

I was now at home and I found out that Nick told my mom that I fell asleep at a friend's house after finishing a group work. Luckily, after 5 years of knowing him they developed a hint of trust in him.

I attempted to walk like a normal person to avoid raising my mom's suspicions as I walked to the room. Once I got there I immediately went to my bed and sighed as I drifted back to sleep.

"Karla!" My mom's voice suddenly woke me up.

"Yes mom?" I shouted back.

"You do know that it's monday today, right?" I groaned in response.

My mom wasn't gonna let me get away with this. Ignoring the ache in my thighs and in between, I got up and got ready for school. I had breakfast and said my goodbyes before leaving the house.

I was slightly surprised to see Nick's car parked in front of our house. I smiled and opened the door to the passenger's seat.

"I'm gonna take a random guess and say that you didn't know it was monday today." He said, his voice laced with humor. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah.. whatever." I replied and rested my head against the window, trying to get some sleep. Yes, ridiculous but I am fucking desperate.

Nick poked my sides and joked about how short the ride was gonna be to school.

___________________________

I was just in time for our first class and yes, I did get my 5 minutes of sleep. Shawn came fashionably late and I don't know what it is with him but seeing him kind of 'excited' me? I don't know. That sounds a bit weird.

He caught me staring so he sent me a wink and occupied the vacant seat beside me. His presence bothers me very much. Once he came I was suddenly uncomfortable in my seat.

I avoided his gaze but he obviously does not take the hint because he suddenly tapped my shoulders.

"How was the date?" he half whispered and I just nodded before focusing back on the teacher. I involuntarily twitched out of discomfort. Shit. What is it with him?

"what's that supposed to mean?" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Fine.." I mumbled.

"Did you smash?" He joked and my hand jerked forward to hit his arm. Unfortunately, our skin colliding didn't exactly make a quiet sound... The teacher raised an eyebrow at us and I mumbled a quick "sorry".

Once thw attention wasn't on us anymore, I sent Shawn a glare and he was still smirking. Oh so this is entertaining?

"that was just rude." I said, sounding offended.

"Sorry. But Mila, saying that you wanna bulge into my private parts, that is a bit rude too." He mocked me and laughed again as my cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment.