Chapter 13: Back to normal

A/n: hello beautiful people! I'm so glad y'all got my stories high up in the shawmila ranking. This story is currently at number 20 in #shawn!!! Eeek! Ily all so much!! I hope y'all are enjoying the book. I have so much more in store ^_^

Another thing, I wanna thank Camila_Catbello for the beaaaauuutiful cover! Ily girl! Pls give her a follow. She's awesome :)

all that aside, let's get back to the story!
______________________________________

Camila's POV

After our last conversation, Shawn and I have stopped hanging out. Fortunately, I didn't encounter Shawn that much. Or was he avoiding me on purpose? Whatever. This is how it's supposed to be. It's safer this way. Besides, I am very fond of the amount of time I got to spend with Nick.

As I sat on the table with Candice, I spotted Shawn flirting with a pretty girl. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at the sight.

Yup, I guess everything was back to normal.

I couldn't help but stare at the girl he was with. She was tall, skinny, and beautiful. That's the kind of girl Shawn's into. Not me. What the hell was I thinking? Of course he was just messing with me.

But his words from that day...

Ugh.

"I'm gonna take a random guess and say that you just spotted Mendes with a girl." Candice said before turning her head back slightly to see what I was looking at. She looked back at me with a smirk, "bingo."

I rolled my eyes at her and took a bite from my hamburger. "I don't care, okay? It's just that..." I paused to swallow the food in my mouth. "He was with a different chick yesterday." I finished my sentence, wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"Uh huh.. So?" She asked with a teasingg smile.

I groaned in frustration. "Candice." I whined, elongating the 'i' in her name. She laughed in response.

"I'm just messing with ya." she said, still grinning widely. Yes, Candice and I became pretty close friends after that day. She's a great person and we got along well, so why not? She says she ships "shawmila". I told her it was ridiculous, but you can't argue with the girl.

"Sooo.. you know I ship shawmila and all that but how are things between you and Nick?" She asked and my cheeks flush in embarassment.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Wait. There's something you're not telling me."

"It's embarrassing. Just forget about it. " I said, remembering the events from last night.

"What happened?!" She asked, exaggerating her expressions again. I shushed her and paused before contemplating to tell her or not.

"Fine. I accidentally used my teeth on him when he asked me to give him head." I half-whispered.

"Shit! I thought that stuff only happens in fanfictions or something." She said before stiffling a laugh. I shot her a glare before covering my face with my hands.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I just didn't know what to do." I explained.

"You're supposes to put your lip o-" she tried to instruct me but I cut her off, not wanting to be reminded of my idiocy.

"I know. I know now." I said before she could finish her sentence.

"Well... how did the rest of the night go?" she asked. This girl could never miss a detail.